•6•

MIA
My vision was very blurry but I could hear well, too well. People erupted into deafening screams after I shot the last ping pong ball into Ambrose's cup. I won.

From the looks of it Ambrose didn't look half as waisted as I was. I'm pretty sure he let me win. I smiled at him knowingly.

" you let me win " I mouthed. He smiled and walked away. I followed him out onto the balcony and grabbed him to face me.

" stop ignoring me " I say with a frown on my face.

" doesn't feel so good does it " he kept on looking out to stars. I stayed silent.

" Mia your thoughts about me have become very clear over the past few weeks " he says and turns to walk out. I don't know what came over me.

" I don't think they were " I say and grab his arm to get him to face me and plant my lips against his. He's shocked for a second but adjusts by grasping my waist tightly and I tighten my hold around his neck.

He lightly picks me up to deepen the kiss. I've kissed a few boys at my old school, but nothing compared to this. My heart just erupted into a million fireworks and I don't think I've ever felt that way. He pulled away to breath but stayed extremely close.

" your right I don't think they were " he said while our lips were still slightly in contact and with heavy breath. I smirk at him and go back to kissing him.

" enjoying your self poor girl " Ariel's annoying voice interrupts.

" get lost " Ambrose says releasing me.

" if I were you, I'd do what he says, the green eyed monster is not cute when he's angry "

Ambrose looks at me curious about the nickname. I shrug him off.

" he's not cute but he is hot " she bit her lip suggestively towards Ambrose. He rolled his eyes. Her gaze turned towards me.

" he's a player sweetie, he'll use you for a couple of days and bye bye " she motions with her hand a wave to go with the bye bye. " you'll be nothing to him. Your not special "

Maybe she is right and now that I kissed him he'll get bored of me. Great.

" I'm not drunk enough for this " I announce and leave to go get another drink to wash those annoying thoughts out.

Casey stops in front of me.

" your wasted let's go "

" sober ? " I ask.

" well one of us has to be " she said while leading me out the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" was the kiss good " Casey asked over breakfast the next day. I slept over at her house. It's a 3 story villa in Beverly Hills, much cosier than expected. The house was empty besides the maids and chef.

" like nothing I've ever felt before " I say while attempting to down my black coffee. Hangovers.

" well I'm happy for you "

" I'm not "

" you got the hottest guy in school head over  heels for you and your not happy " she raises an eyebrow.

" Ariel told me he'll get bored of me soon and I'm just going to be like all the other girls "

" and your going to listen to Ariel ? My dog wouldn't listen to Ariel "