•15•

MIA's POV:

We board the cruise and I try to get the farthest away from Ambrose as possible, he's really going to pretend like nothing happened at all yesterday. I can do that too. Or maybe not. We'll see.

I start walking around the cruise not really paying any attention to any of my surroundings more so to my thoughts. God I wish Casey was here, she would've taken my thoughts off of some things.

I feel someone tap on my shoulder and I turn around to face a girl. She seems familiar but I can't put a name the face.

" can I help you? " I ask.

" ok how the hell did you sleep with Ambrose, almost every girl in this school has tried and miserably failed, maybe he likes poor and average looking girls anyway tell me your secret " and then I remember what Casey told me this morning.

" where in the world did you get the idea that I slept with Ambrose "

" Ambrose told Ariel and Ariel told everyone " I feel my blood begin to boil. I storm past her and make my way to the green eyed monster who was watching the view with the boys.

" what the hell is wrong with you ! " he says loudly.

" what ? " he looks at me confused.

" why are you telling people I slept with you "

" I did no such thing "

" yes you did, god stop lying literally everyone's talking about it and guess who the main source is ... ARIEL "

" Mia stop yelling "

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN STOP YELLING I- mdjkdodkdmm " he put his hand over my mouth and led me to an area with no students then released me.

" I won't tell you what happened if you keep yelling "

" is that a threat? " I put a hand on my hip.

" no a threat is me telling you I'd throw you off this cruise if you continue to yell "

" you wouldn't dare " i narrow my eyes at him.

" want to find out ? " I contemplated it and then decided it would be better to talk quietly.

" ok talk "

" yesterday night I carried you to my room and in the elevator I ran into Ariel who I didn't say a thing to by the way, but I guess she concluded that we slept with each other "

" so so you didn't tell ... her " he nods and my cheeks flush red with embarrassment.

" ok ok but you still have to tell everyone we didn't sleep together "  I continue.

" I will do no such thing "

" why not ?! "

" because there is a small number of people who actually care wether we slept together or not, so I won't stand up infront of everyone here and announce that we didn't sleep together because that would be embarrassing, especially that many students here just don't care "

" but I - "

" anyway I don't think people believe that rumor, if it were true you wouldn't be walking straight right now" he smirks and walks away as my jaw hangs open.

" Egotistical brat " I mutter under my breath as I turn to the view. Great now I'm wondering if he's any good at it.

I return back to an area with more students and just linger around. A waiter passes by with a tray of drinks for some other older guests on the cruise, none of the students have taken a drink because there are teachers watching but I on the other hand am too stressed to not have alcohol in me.