Chapter 15

I am going to be either telling this chapter by either having them share a P.O.V. where we can see all of their  feelings or each of them will have their own P.O.V. 

Also expect a lot of flashbacks about their first meetings and all that because I have not written in their P.O.V. before.

****************************

Twin Alpha's P.O.V.

*From splitting off from the group during the fight to look for Ava*

Their wolves were singing in joy the moment they entered the building. It was clear that Ava had come this way. Their wolves' joy was short-lived when Ava's blood became the dominant scent. 

Ryder's wolf was yelling, "GO TO MATE! PROTECT MATE! MATE IN DANGER!"

He winced at the loud noise in his head. He knew that Asher was going through the same thing. Quickly, they went down the stairs that Josh and Chris had shown them on the map. After that, they followed their mate's scent. They remember the first time they ever saw her.

*Flashback*

Ryder's P.O.V.

I didn't want to be at this party right now neither did my twin Asher. The only reason we came here in the first place was to sign the bloody treaty.

They couldn't leave because it would be considered rude to leave the party that the Crescent pack threw in their honor. 

Not like anyone would notice if they were gone. Everyone was drunk out of their minds. 

"True, but we are too," mind-linked Asher. As twins, we could read each other's thoughts unless one of us had a block up.

Asher and I were only drunk because if we weren't this would have been unbearable. Of course, we were probably the most sober ones here. I mean at least we still had some connection to our wolf. 

I was scanning the crowd for a good lay. Asher and I had practically given up on finding our mate, so we slept around a lot.

Then, we smelled it, the most delicious smell of cinnamon, under the putrid smell of teenagers, it was like a breath of fresh air.

My wolf informed me, "MATE! GO TO MATE!"

I paused not wanting to seem over eager to the one person my brother and I would be with for the rest of our lives. If we found her, Asher and I always agreed that we would stop our wandering ways or her.

On the dance floor we saw her. All the women we had been with before paled in comparison to her. She was controlling the dance floor, oblivious of the amount of boys who wanted to dance with her.

Asher and I couldn't keep our eyes off of her. I was personally literally staring holes in her skull. All I wanted was for her to look at me and I would be complete.

She then turned towards us as if she could hear  my thoughts. The moment she saw us her dance turned more seductive and I was turned on. I had every intention to approach her when  she was sober. But now it was too much to resist.

I walked over with Asher, sandwiching her between us while dancing. I had never felt more content than right now.

I told her, "If you keep dancing like that, you might get hurt." She didn't listen, but kept dancing. The dancing turned to grinding and I felt my wolf take control as well as Ryder's.

Ryder said, "We need to get somewhere more private fast, don't ya think?" She nodded her approval and her wolves didn't need anything more as we carried her off.