SEQUEL

Check out the sequel, The Smith Organization!

Description :

Sequel to "The Mate's Rejected Children"

The Smith Organization helps rogues of every supernatural species by being their pack to prevent them from going crazy. They accept witches, werewolves, vampires, all of them. The Alpha Kings of the world hate them for protecting the witches who are powerful but rare, especially the Alpha King of North and South America. Though, to the humans, they are a simple criminal mafia.

Emma is the daughter of Ava Smith, one of the creators of the Organization. She is now twenty years old and has been in charge since she was eighteen. 

A normal recon mission goes badly when the Alpha King finds her scent and recognizes it as his mate's. He catches her, but doesn't know her true identity. Emma also hates the Alpha Kings with a passion for killing her surrogate fathers, Josh and Chris.

Can she keep he pretense of being someone she is not?

Will her hate overwhelm the love?

How can Emma get herself out of this tricky situation?

Will her brothers come and save her?

**********************************

Check out my other books like The Six Renegade Lunas! It is my first book, so it is not as good as this one.

Description:

There are 12 werewolf packs in the United States: six of them are called peaceful and the other six are called bloodthirsty. In the six bloodthirsty packs, their Alphas are searching for their Lunas. These people are reputed to be coldhearted and ruthless bastards. People either pity the poor girls who will be their mate or want to be their mates for the power. 

What happens when the mates of these big bad Alphas meet them and decide to run?

How will the Alphas handle them especially when they found a leader who outsmarts them at every turn?

Meet Isabella Smith. 

She is the daughter of the Alpha of her pack, the Thunder Manes. They are one of the peaceful packs. Isabella finds her mate in the Alpha of the most agressive one, Carson. Wanting to keep her freedom intact, she runs. Isabella is now a rogue or rather renegade Luna. Along the way, she meets the other five Lunas who are running away from their respective mates. 

They all want out of their situation. Can Isabella find a way to help and end this endless cycle?
Or will the group never stop running?

All rights reserved

********************************************

I have also started the sequel for the Six Renegade Lunas, One More Time

Description:

Sequel to The Six Renegade Lunas.

There was an old legend about the first Alpha Queen. It says that in the time of need of the werewolf world, she will return to answer the call. Another version says that the first Alpha Queen still lives among us, waiting until she is needed again. But the ont thing that they all agree on is that one day the first Alpha Queen will return. There is an even more secret version of such a legend, tresured by the Royal family. It says that if any Royal finds themselves in need of help, all is needed to say for her to come is :

"Blood calls to Blood. Like calls to like. Need calls to need. It is my time of need."

No one knows if it works or not.

For Addison, her time of need is here. She is the youngest child, only 18, of the current Alpha Queen and King. It is the tenth generation on the throne. Recently, the rogues have found themselves a powerful King. They attacked the castle, but Addison was able to escape. Right now, that old legend was her best chance. The only question that remains is if it is true or not.

************************************************

If you want to read in a different genre than werewolves, I have also started one book in the Fantasy section, The Only Dragon Rider.

Description:

Once upon a time, there were two peaceful people : the dragons and the humans. To have access to the human kingdom's ressource of Moon Stone, there was a treaty made. In the treaty, it stated that the dragons would protect the human kingdom without any human riders.

But man's greed was once again their downfall.

The King wished to have a certain way to control the dragons and use them to conquer other lands through having dragon riders. Such a thing is forbidden by the treaty and no dragon will be ridden.

The King did not care and chose to try to make a dragon submit to his son, the Prince. This plan ultimately fails.

The treaty is broken and the dragons retreat to their homes in the mountains.

Later,

At the base of the mountain which marks the beginning of dragon territory, there is a village. In said village, there is a poor orphaned girl. According to the other villagers, her mother was the village prostitute and her father was unknown.

They use that as an excuse to abuse the poor girl named Valeria. At the tender age of 8, she is running away from her abusers and she crosses the border of the dragons. Her abusers are scared off, but she is lost.

The dragons find her and instead of killing her or dropping her off in human territory, they keep her.

Valeria grows up with dragons, developing the ability to speak mind-to-mind with them. Dragons are magical beings, so being in their presence long has a tendency to make their magic rub off.

Their dragon King treats her as her own. Everyone loves her. She is even accorded the greatest honor of riding them. Valeria doesn't know that it is not normal to ride the dragons for she always had.

But one day,

the Oracle Dragon has a vision. It is one of mass destruction and a darkness that will cover all the land. To prevent such a thing, the dragons must help the humans fight off the evil.

For Valeria, that means to return to her biological people. But she is now 18 and changed by the dragon's magic.

She must navigate King's Court with its' treacherous pits of deception. She must also deal with the Princes who all claim to be in "love" with her. Valeria is the only one who can fully represent the dragons so she has no choice if she must be there.

Can Valeria stop the evil from spreading throughout the land without losing herself first?

How will the humans handle the return of the dragons?

How will they handle the only dragon rider?

**********************************************

I also have one last book, Best Werewolf Stories on Wattpad. If you need suggestions on what to read, go there. And if you want me to add your own werewolf story, message me or leave a comment!