Freya Taschereau

~•~

Tom elected to stay at the Malfoy's summer home the summer before his seventh year at Hogwarts. Malfoy wasn't exactly eager to stay with his 'lord' for extended periods of time. He had pointed out everything wrong that could happen. Including an attack of wildebeasts, which Tom deemed highly unlikely.

 But Tom had charmed Mr, and Mrs Malfoy faster than you could say Total world domination. Malfoy has pointed out all of the functions that would be held, which only made Tom want to go more. 

He was reading a book in one of the parlours of the extraordinary Villa somewhere in the French countryside, near a beach. Abraxas had been waiting anxiously by the door. He was awaiting the arrival of his parents, followed by his uncle, his cousins, and a few other pureblooded friends of his.
"Mother, how was your journey." Said Abraxas.

"Where is your posture? My journey was long and tiring, I am sure you had one of the house elves make up my room?" Said Octavia Malfoy. "I'm afraid your father will not be joining us."

Tom could have sworn he heard Abraxas let out a sigh of relief.
Mrs Malfoy made her way up to her room and shut the door.
The next people through the door were the Rosiers, and the Notts. Malfoy greeted each of them with a firm hand shake. Tom made his way down to greet his followers, who stiffened upon seeing his arrival. 

"Abraxas, Good to see you, you are growing up so fast, nephew." Said a male voice in an American accent. "Freya should be here shortly, I know that is who you are really waiting for, but she is so stubborn, refuses to let the house elves do work she could do." The man turned around "You don't have to take all the luggage here in one trip."

"Two trips are for the weak." Said a female voice in the same metropolitan accent. 

Must be North American.

Several smaller children entered the room before a giant stack of luggage with legs entered.
All the luggage fell to the floor allowing you to see the witch underneath. Her hair was golden and cut short, her skin was fair but sun kissed none the less, and her eyes were like two gemstones placed in her scull. Her eyes alone were enough to stop the beating of anyone's heart. Tom felt his own heart rate pick up as he stared at her.

She gave Abraxas a big hug.
"That is a very ungentlemanly way to greet a lady." Said Freya mimicking a British accent.

"Sod off, Freya, let me greet my favourite
cousin." Said Abraxas.

He set her down.
"Freya, how lovely to see you." Said Mrs Nott.

"Mrs Nott, How is it that you are unaging?" Said Freya, wearing a standard Charming smile. It was a smile Tom knew well, fake to you, but real to everyone around you.

"You flatter me, dear." Said Mrs Nott.

"Freya, I haven't seen you since you were, well how long has it been?" Said Mr Nott.

"Too long, Mr Nott, or should I say Mr head of the unspeakables." Said Freya.

Mr Nott laughed.
Tom was observing her with a keen eye, as she seemed to be flattering the shit out of the older witches and wizards in the room.

Abraxas leaned over and said very quietly.
"She is exceptionally charming when she wants to be. You may be good at fooling adults, but she is a seasoned professional."

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Freya made her way to Abraxas and Tom.
" Freya, this is my friend from school, Tom Riddle." Said Abraxas. "Tom, this is my cousin Freya Taschereau."