The Daily Prophet

TASCHEREAU HEIR ENTERS THE BUSINESS WORLD WITH A BANG

Freya Taschereau {18} , the daughter of the late Francois Taschereau, has succeeded her father in the family business

Freya Taschereau {18} , the daughter of the late Francois Taschereau, has succeeded her father in the family business. The multi-faceted industry now spans all the way from banking to entertainment.....

Tom stopped reading and decided to ignore these new found feelings of guilt and head to potions. His steps echoed through the halls as he walked. He took the longer route to potions. Ever since word had got out that he was courting the 'beautiful' 'intelligent' 'strong' 'stunning' 'ambitious' 'witty' 'glamorous' 'original' 'hardworking' Freya, the boys joined in the stares. More than once had he been asked for an introduction. Since the success of Witches Weekly, and the music production company, you were hard pressed not to find an inch of the school that was not either listening to the new wizarding bands, the Weird Sisters, or Astronomusic, or had their noses stuck in the colourful magazine. Everyone knew who she was, even from an ocean away. Tom had to admit that he was jealous.

"Tom?" Called a voice. Anastasia Dolohov stepped into his line of view. "So as you probably know, Freya's coming to check on her London office, and may even come to Slughorn's Easter party, so I figured we could throw her a welcome party you know, since we missed her kick off party?"

"Ana, Tom isn't interested in such menial things as planning parties." Said Abraxas Malfoy who seemed to show up out of thin air.

"I know, but he loves her. I thought he'd make an exception." Said Ana.

"Doesn't matter unless it's Freya asking." Said Abraxas.

Ana seemed to get angry at Tom's silence. She crossed her arms as she waited for him to speak. Tom was lost for words, did he love her? He thought he did, but then shouldn't he be happy for her success? Well he wanted no one else to have her. And he knew the happiest he'd ever be was with her. But was it love if he couldn't stand her success? He chose not to answer that question seeing as he did still in fact want to spend eternity with her.

It was a solid thirty seconds before Ana spoke again.

"Well, I know that there are plenty of guys and girls at this school who'd be more than happy to plan this with me." Said Ana before flipping her dark hair and walking away.

"Sorry, My Lord, she's just a bit worried." Said Abraxas before scurrying after his fiancé.

Tom continued his walk to potions. He mulled over what Ana had said. She would be in London, and may even stop by Hogwarts? Tom was filled with a feeling of mixed horror and elation. He couldn't wait to see her, but he hoped she wouldn't be cross with him.

Potions was his favourite subject. Not because he liked it, but simply because he was good at it. He didn't need to be in Slughorn's good graces anymore than he already was. He had after all gotten the information on Horcruxes he had desired. Since then he had made two. The ring, and the diary. The diary, he kept on his person at all times, and the ring he had given to Freya so he would always be with her. He had already acquired a job at Borgin and Burke's and knew that that would be how he would find his next Horcrux.