Beauxbatons

Beauxbatons was a beautiful school to say the least

Beauxbatons was a beautiful school to say the least. With beautiful students to match the beauty of the walls and chandeliers. They pulled students from all over, Spain, to France and even two students from Canada.
Freya and Candace were practically sisters. They shared their dorm and spoke so candidly to eachother that you would think they had no self awareness. Both were born into wealthy pure blooded families, but both wanted to be more than a noble baby maker for the pure blooded noble men. Returning after the break had been easy for the both of them. Especially Candace. She adored the halls of her school more than her own home. It was her first day back and she had the unique pleasure of waking a very sleepy Freya.

 It was her first day back and she had the unique pleasure of waking a very sleepy Freya

"Five more minutes." She groaned.
"Oh come on, would you be like this if I were Tom?" Asked Candace. Freya sat up and glared at her best friend.

"Yes, I would."

"No, because you love him."

"That is true but that does not mean I enjoy him waking me up."

"I enjoy it when Olly wakes me up. Come to breakfast and learn some more." Said Candace, raiding one eybrow. Freya sighed and got out of bed to pull on her uniform.

"You must really like him if you let him wake you up."

"I more than like him." Said Candace.

"You love him?"

"No, I'll tell you when you're dressed I really want to see the look on your face."

"I'm ready." Said Freya, turning eagerly to her friend.
Candace smiled and pulled on a silver chain around her neck to reveal a diamond set in white gold.
"Is that a..." Said Freya.

"Yes, it is." Said Candace

"I'm happy for you, but why? You're still so young." Said Freya

"Well, we really love each other."

"I support you in everything you do, but is this because, you're..." Freya's eyes drifted to Candace's stomach.

"No, gods no, we did do something though." Said Candace.