Where Am I?

"Where am I ?" Freya Said as she scrambled to her feet.

"You are home." He Said, standing up.

She looked around, they were in a lavish bedroom, it had a mahogany bed with green silk sheets and a fire place with two chairs.

"I need to show you the best part." He Said.

He took her admittedly curious hand and led her to her study. He had filled it with books, and everything her heart could desire.

"Just as requested." He said. "Now you can work from home."

"This is very generous, Tom, but we really need to get back, Candace is probably wondering where I am." She Said without a trace of a smile.

"I would not worry about Candace, love." He Said.

"What?" Said a Now very worried Freya.

"Rosier is taking care of her." He Said. "If you leave it will force my hand to send the order."

"To do what?" She Asked

"Now, now, Freya I would never kill her." He Said. She breathed a sigh of relief. He began leading her back to the bedroom, and sat her down on one of the chairs by the fire. "I would simply torture her."

"You seriously think, I'm gonna want to be with you through black mail?" She Asked incredulously.

"Freya, you already want to be with me. It's getting you to stay that I need the blackmail for." Tom Said, touching her cheek lovingly.

"Oh mon dieu," she looked up at him incredulously."What about our jobs, everything we've worked for?" She Asked.

"I'll drop you off, come for lunch, and take you home, sound reasonable?"

"No." Said Freya "Look can't we just try this all over again without the whole death cult? And without hostages?"

"No."

"D'accord." She Said "So, it seems we are at a stale mate." Tom was standing behind her playing with her hair, feeling rather good about his life at the moment. "So, rather than dig trenches and ruin this lovely carpeting, we should probably reach a compromise."

"I don't think so, love." He Said, his hands now resting on her shoulders. "You see, I am the only one with a bargaining chip."

Freya frowned, as Tom began to draw circles on the exposed skin of her shoulders with the tips of his fingers.

Then without warning she turned around to face him, standing on her knees, still on the chair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Freya needed Candace to be safe. She was as much a part of her family as Abraxas. She would do anything for her best friend, her sister. When she thought of what Tom wanted.

She turned around quickly looking him dead in the eye. She watched as his breath seemed to hitch for a moment before she grabbed his tie and kissed him.

Tom kisses her back in an instant, pulling her close to him, she put her hand on his chest to feel that his heart was racing while hers was quite calm until she felt his hand on the back of her upper thigh. She began to feel him lifting her up, but she quickly pushed him away with the hand still on his chest.

He looked at her as though she had just spat on his face. She raised a hand to his cheek and began tracing his perfect features with the top of her finger.

"You kissed me." He Said, looking at her for an answer., clearly frustrated with the witch.

"Keen observation skills, Tom." She Said. He looked at her again and went to kiss her, but she stopped him. "Are you sure you are the only one with a bargaining chip?"