PART 7.

STEVE POV:
As soon as Nat had finished dancing with Felicity, she came to Bucky and I, we separated from the group and found a quieter corner to sit and talk. I start “So, that's your friend, the one who knows our soulmate and she's their soulmate?” I nod “The universe has crazy ways of bringing people together, they brought six of us together for one big event.” “True.” Buck makes a suggestion “Maybe later we could talk to her, I'd rather know a bit about our soulmate, if possible.” We take it in turns dancing together, a few hours later I'm at the bar getting a drink as Nat and Buck are dancing together. Someone speaks to me from behind “You must be really happy with Natasha, she's a great gal.” I turn to see Felicity looking up at me. I smile “She really is, she cares about everyone else more than herself.” “Definitely. As soon as she first saw my giant soulmark-” She indicates to the feathers sticking out from the side of her dress “-she was determined to find her friend’s soulmate.”

Maybe I could ask about mine? Would she be okay with that?

“Ma'am-” “Felicity.” “Felicity.” She smiles “Nat mentioned you knowing Buck and my soulmate.” “I do.” “Um… well, I…” She chuckles at my nerves “You can ask, it's alright. I don't bite.” “Sorry. It's just I know that soulmates can be a touchy subject for a lot of people. Here we couldn't be more open about it, I think we've all seen each others at least once, whether on purpose or accidentally.” “Your soulmate is… a handful.” She laughs “She is very energetic and outgoing. She's the sort of person who's late for pretty much everything because she takes so long to get ready and if she could sleep until midday everyday, she would.” She shrugs “But she's really fun, she's the fun one.” “Fun one? What do you mean by that?” “We're sisters.”

Strange… why have these sisters been connected to the Avengers?

“You okay?” “Yeah, sorry, I was just thinking. It's strange that you're both connected to the Avengers and how we're connected to each other.” She shrugs “Why is anything the way it is? The universe is strange and we can't begin to understand it. Why question it?” Her phone beeps, she checks it “I have to go, it was nice meeting you.” “You too.” She walks over to her soulmates and after a hug from each, she heads to the elevator.

A few days later Nat gathers Buck and I “Felicity said she's coming today.” “Who?” We both hit Buck on the arm “Our soulmate, obviously. Nat, where and when are we meeting her?” “Felicity said she talked to her over the phone about it and we can go to the dance studio to meet her in 2 hours time.”

BUCKY POV:
Due to a car accident ahead of us, we arrive a bit later than we intended. When we arrive, we stop just inside the door and see a large group of people. In the centre I can see a beautiful young woman in a one-piece white outfit, which is very short and is held up by a piece of fabric around her neck. She is upside down holding up her body up with just one hand and then her legs move in opposite directions, causing her to do the splits, and my eyes widen.

Blimey, how can anyone do that?

She then turns it into a cartwheel and the people around her clap. She then goes up onto the tips of her toes and spins, a lot. When she stops, she turns it into a bow. I find myself clapping along with everyone else. She smiles as she looks around at everyone, then she notices us three. She starts walking towards us, when she suddenly stops and her eyes widen. At the same time, I feel a burning sensation. I feel someone take my hand and look to my right to see Nat holding both my hand and Steve's. A taller woman with dark brown hair up in a bun, walks up to the shorter woman and speaks to her, the shorter woman doesn't take her eyes off us. I notice the huge tattoo down the other taller woman's side.

This must be Felicity. it makes sense, they definitely look related.

The shorter woman smiles brightly and runs at us, launching herself at Nat in the centre. Steve wraps his arms around the pair and grabs me, pulling me into the hug too. For a few moments we just stand there hugging, as we pull apart, I hear clapping, but ignore it. Our soulmate looks up at us and I take a good look at her, I thought Nat was short but this woman is even shorter, she also has green eyes like Nat. Her hair is shoulder length, her natural is clearly brown but she has loads of blonde highlights over it. She looks to be in her late 20’s.