PART 23.

HANNAH POV:
When he pulls away, I open my eyes to see him resting his head against the grass, smiling up at me "Whoo!" "Yeah!" "Get some, Banner!" Bruce turns the colour of beetroot and I'm sure my skin's changed too. We look over to see everyone standing, watching us, clapping and cheering. Rachel is cheering the loudest.

They were all watching us? Why didn't someone say something?

The only person not cheering is Felicity, she looks confused. I push myself up and start fiddling with my hands as I approach her, she speaks first "Welcome to the soulmate Avengers Squad?" "I guess so." My camera comes into my view, I look to my side to see Bruce holding it out to me and when I switch the weight onto my foot closest to him, I feel his hand on my back "Thanks." I take it from him and Tony speaks "You two are soulmates? Thanks for letting your best friend know." He looks to Bruce who replies "She is, yeah. We decided we'd figure it out between us before letting anyone else find out. That, back there, wasn't planned."

But I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again.

He turns red again when he catches me staring at his lips out of the corner of my eye "We'd, uh, um... We should..." He clears his throat "We should keep going." I nod "We should." No one moves, so my older sister takes charge "Alright everyone, move it! Back to the bags!" Bruce slips his hand into mine and we start walking.

RACHEL POV:
My sister and Bruce start running around and we all watch them, Bucky whispers to me "Are they together?" "They will be." As they run off into the forest, I get up "Come on everyone!" Tony groans "Where are we going?" "To watch a show." We chase after the pair, when we find them, they are both on the ground and Bruce pulls my sister close to him, but due to her clumsiness she falls on him. As they lean in to kiss, I squeeze my boys hands and watch intently. As soon as they kiss, I throw our hands up in the air.

YES! FINALLY!

I'm the first to cheer when they separate and the first to run back to our stuff when we decide to get moving again. I run out of the forest and see two raccoons pulling someone's bag along "Ahh!" They scamper away, leaving the bag. My boys are doubled over laughing, when Nat catches up to us, she grabs my hand "What happened?" "Raccoons!" She laughs and pulls me over to our stuff. Once we've all got our belongings, we start walking through the forest again.

Everyone is walking slow, even Bruce and Hannah have lost their momentum. This part of the forest is very small compared to all the forest yesterday, but once we're out, the sun is not far from setting. The quinjet can be seen in the distance so we push on, as soon as we get to it, we get in and fly home. I snuggle up against Captain America, who's the most into cuddling.

STEVE POV:
On the flight home, Rachel falls asleep against me, so when we land I pick her up bridal style and carry her out. We all decide to sit on the roof and watch the sunset together, so I pull Rachel as close to me as possible to keep her warm. Nat and Buck are playing with each other's hands beside me, Wanda is snuggled up to Vision, Stark and Sam both have an arm wrapped around Felicity and she has her head lent on Sam's head. Bruce has an arm wrapped around his new found soulmate... and then there's Barton.

Poor Barton must feel so left out among us, I feel bad for him, but at least he has his soulmate, she's just not here. I think he's heading home tomorrow, it'll be good for him.

Once the sun is set, I walk the ladies home, carrying Rachel the whole way. At their apartment, I tuck Rachel into her bed and kiss her on the forehead, before bidding the others goodnight and heading back to the tower for a late dinner before bed.