PART 8.

RACHEL POV:
I'm doing everything I can not to scream with excitement, it's Captain fricking America! Ahh!

My eyes settle on him “I'm dreaming…” I gently fall into him and he easily catches me, I rest my hands on his chest and look up at his huge self “You're even more handsome than I pictured.” I then notice his muscles, I step back to admire them through his shirt “They're huge, look at them, absolute beauties!” I hear two females laughing quietly behind me, I glance up to see Captain America blushing “Oh! He blushes! That's the most adorable thing I've ever seen!” Then a man joins in, laughing loudly. I run a hand down Captain America's chest and his cheeks turn bright red, I whisper so only he can hear me “I like when you blush for me, Captain.” I giggle and turn to face away from him, leaning my back against his chest.

Ooh! He's hot too.

I look at the man who's laughing, his dark brown hair is about the same length as mine. When he sees me watching him, he stops laughing. I smile and take a step towards him, I notice him take a step backwards. I can tell he's nervous, so I stop a few feet in front of him and put my hands on my hips, I look into his eyes “You're Mr Mysterious, aren't you?” I notice his gloved hands and his identity clicks in my head.

Captain America's best friend, HYDRA trained assassin, Winter Soldier. He won't hurt me, remember that.

I hold out a hand. He looks down at the gun on my right wrist and shakes my hand “Bucky.” “Rachel.” I look to my left to see my sister and a ginger woman. I smile at her.

Another assassin, explains the gun soulmarks.

I turn to fully face her “And you must be Natasha.” I look to my sister and she nods. Natasha and I just stare at each other for a moment, then we both speak at the same time “You do swing both ways, right?” “Like what you see?” She chuckles “I do.” “Good, otherwise this would be a little awkward.” I take a step closer to her, our faces are so close and she's just a little bit taller than me “And yes, I do.” I kiss her on the cheek and take a step backwards, looking at the three of them “This is gonna be fun.”

We decide to all get to know each other better, so after Felicity gets changed, we head to the tower. Felicity tags along. When we get there, we step out of the elevator and into the living room, where loads of people are sitting around. Captain America clears his throat and everyone looks at him “Everyone, we have someone to introduce to you.” He starts pointing at people and saying names “That's Sam, Bruce, Clint, Thor and Tony.” I step forward “Hi! I'm Rachel.” I give them a big smile and a little wave, I get a few polite waves and smiles in return. Natasha grabs my hand “We'll be on our floor. Bye!” We get back in the elevator. Felicity turns to face us, as the doors close, I wave at her.

This is so exciting! My heart is going way too fast, calm it, Rache!

The doors open again and I'm pulled into a smaller living room. I'm pushed onto a couch and Natasha straddles me. I raise an eyebrow “I get it. You're not one for public affection, but in private you don't hold back. I like that.” She leans her face close to mine “Our relationship is very complex, you have a lot to learn.” “I'm warning you now, somethings just go in one ear and out the other. I'm a visual learner.” She smirks “Not a problem. Boys.” Bucky walks up behind the couch, I feel his hands close to my head, either side of it, leaning on the couch. Captain America sits on my right and Natasha speaks again “Lesson one…”