PART 22.

RACHEL POV:
I decide to try and strike up a conversation with my sister "How many photos have you taken this trip?" "Huh?" She looks over her shoulder at everyone, trying to figure out who spoke, I wave "How many?" "Oh, sorry. Uh..." She does something with the camera "34." Holy cow! What do you do with them all?" "I have an Instagram." My eyes almost pop out of my head "YOU have an Instagram!? Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" She rolls her eyes, knowing I'm only joking "I don't post photographs of me or my food like a lot of people do. I post photographs of different places I've been." "I wanna see!" I unlock my phone, turn on my data and bring up Instagram, to my surprise and joy I have connection."

There must be civilisation nearby.

As she finds her account, I look out the windows again and I can see some buildings poking out from behind some large trees. She hands me my phone back and before even looking through the photos, I follow her "6722 photos!? How the hell?" "I only put my favourites on there." I then start scrolling through, I feel people looking over my shoulder, I then take out my lunch and eat as I keep scrolling. Once everyone's finished eating, I put my phone away "I'll keep looking later." We head back down, and to no one's surprise, Hannah misses the last few steps of the ladder and lands on her bum on the grass. Bruce calls down to her "You alright?" "Yeah."

That was sweet. I've decided they are soulmates, they have to be. I refuse to accept the answer as no.

HANNAH POV:
I start to turn us back towards where we parked, going around the main of the forest. Bruce and I spend the journey getting to know each other a bit better. When we get to the forest, we take a few minutes break. I'm sitting with my knees up to my chest, looking into the forest, when I hear the familiar click of my camera. I look to my left, to find Bruce pointing my camera at army way. I try to grab it from him, but he hold it out of reach "What are you doing?" "Taking some beautiful photographs."

Oh, he must've been taking photographs of something past me.

I look to my other side to see a nice large tree, I look back to Bruce just as he clicks the camera again.

He definitely took that of me.

"Hey!" I lean over to grab it from him and he smiles, holding it away from me. I crawl towards him and he gets to his feet, I jump to my feet as he starts running "Let me see those!" He laughs as he keeps running. I can feel people watching us but I don't care right now "How are you so fast?" "I'm not fast, you're just slow." "Oi!" He runs round the back of a tree and I cut in front of it, I tackle him to the ground as he runs into the open space. He lands on his front and I land on his back, thankfully he held my camera up so it didn't hit the ground, I grab it from him. I roll off him and he rolls over so he's on his back, we look at each other and both burst out laughing.

That was so much fun!

I try to sound serious, but it's hard through the laughter "Never steal a girl's camera!" I hit him on the chest and he grabs my hand, before I can pull it away. He tries to say something, but can't catch his breath, which makes me laugh more. He pulls me towards him, but I'm not quick enough to catch myself, so I end up falling back onto him, leaning on his chest. My laughter disappears, but my smile remains. He tucks some of my hair behind my ear, I feel his fingers make contact with some of my piercings and I hope it doesn't bother him, it doesn't seem to "I couldn't help myself, the view was too good not to capture." I notice his eyes flicker to my lips and I can't seem to move away.

Do I let it happen? Do I accept it? I definitely like him, I mean, how could I not? He's perfect.

His thumb traces along my bottom lip, I try to keep my breathing calm as he leans up to meet me. I close my eyes. Our lips meet and it's a sensation I've never experienced, it makes me feel happy, comforted and really nervous, but in a good way. His hand moves to my cheek as we continue kissing, it's gentle and slow.