PART 9.

TONY POV:
After being introduced to the bubbly Rachel, Natasha pulls her and the guys into the elevator “We'll be on our floor. Bye!” The woman who didn't get a chance to introduce herself, turns and watches the doors shut. She sighs.

Who's this? She's pretty sexy… I can't say that, I have my soulmates. I wonder when we can see Felicity again.

The woman raises her head high in the air and turns to face us. She's wearing black heels, lavender skinny jeans and as she walks closer, I can see her white zip-up shirt is unzipped enough to show a tiny bit of cleavage. Her hair is down to about the bottom of her ribcage, it's straight and dark brown. She smiles politely “Sorry to barge in, Rachel wants to get to know her soulmates.” I speak “It's alright, come take a seat while you wait.” She gives me an odd look “You have no idea who I am, do you?” I look to the others, no one seems to know. But Sam has his hands over his mouth, trying not to laugh “What's up with you, Sammie?” “How can you not recognise her?” I look back at her and her beautiful figure. She clears her throat and points to her face, I look at her face “I know I was wearing a mask, but do I really look that different?”

Mask…? FELICITY!?

I jump up from my seat and she laughs. She makes her way over to me and grabs my hands “Do you see me now?” I look into her different coloured eyes, which Sam explained to me once I was sober. I nod “I was really drunk.” “I hear you do that a lot.” “Hey! I was nervous, I was about to meet my soulmate.” “So was I. So was Sam.” We both look to him, he's already gotten up and is approaching us “Maybe we should move this to the kitchen.” We head to the kitchen to leave Thor, Bruce and Clint to talk amongst themselves. Once in the kitchen, Sam and I both sit on stools, Felicity stands in front of us. She runs a hand along my right cheek and Sam's left, she glances at each of us in turn “It's nice to see both of your faces, in person.” “You can see more than that if you want.” Sam elbows me “What?” “No need to be so forward.” Felicity laughs “Sam's right, I don't want to rush this. I've had to grow up a lot quicker than I wanted to, so it's time to slow down.” I take her hand and pull her close to me, as close as she can be without sitting on my lap, our faces are close together “You choose the pace.”

I can wait, for her, anything for her.

She looks down at my lips, to my eyes, then back to my lips. But she decides against kissing me and looks to Sam “Let's talk for a bit.” Sam pulls over a stool for her, so we're sitting in a triangle. We ask her some questions and she asks us some, it's nice getting to know her. Everything's going great until her phone rings, she pulls it out of her handbag and looks at it “I just need to take this.” She walks to a corner of the kitchen and speaks quietly, but I can just about hear her side of the conversation “Everything okay…? You did what…? Why did you do such a thing!?” Sam and I share a look, she sounds like a mother telling off her child, very different to the woman we've figured out so far “Get yourself to a hospital… No. I don't care if you say you're fine, get to a hospital right now… Don't you dare… I mean it, Hannah… You're a grown woman, you have to get over that and there's no better time than now… Be safe and call me when you get back to the hotel… Love you.”

Who the hell was she talking to?

She puts her phone away and sits back on the stool, looking stressed “Sorry about that.” Sam runs a hand down her arm “You alright?” “Yeah. Still acts like a kid when it comes to Doctors or dentists or anyone medical related.” “Do you wanna talk about it?” “It's my sister.” I speak up “You have a sister?” “Yeah, two actually. Rachel, who is here and with your friends is one of them. Then there's her non-identical twin sister, Hannah.” “Ah, so that was big sister taking care of little sister?” “I've been taking care of them both for 13 years…” She looks down at her lap “Our parents died in a car crash when I was 22 years old, they were both only 15 at the time so I managed to adopt them. I've raised them by myself since.” I grab one of her hands “Wasn't there anyone else who could help you?” “We have family back in Ukraine, but no one in the US anymore, so I had to handle them on my own.” I pull her into a hug “So, your sister, is she okay?” “She'll be fine. She's clumsy, but she'll be fine.”