PART 15.

BRUCE POV:
We've finished eating dinner, we are all just sitting around talking and watching TV. The elevator dings and we all look over to see three women, Felicity, Rachel and someone I don't recognise. She's the same height as Rachel, has shoulder length dark brown hair, black lipstick, dressed in black and is the only one not smiling. As they step from the elevator and walk into the room, I feel my other soulmark reacting. I look to the woman, but she doesn't seem to be reacting at all. Felicity speaks “Hannah has something to ask you all.”

This is Hannah? So they are all connected to us, that's so strange. What was it Felicity said earlier about her? 'She hates that it's fate, that it's set in the stars. She believes love should be a choice.’ I can accept that, I'll just be normal around her, I'll try to get to know her, but slowly. I won't just throw myself at her. I'll give her the choice.

She wraps her arms around herself and I can immediately tell she's self conscious. I want to run over and hug her but I restrain myself, if I can hold the other guy in most of the time, I'm sure I can resist a pretty girl “We're going on a trip Friday to Saturday. Wanna come?” Tony responds "What sort of trip?” “Where's the fun in me telling you? You wanna come or not? You've got a choice.” I speak up “I'll come.” Our eyes meet for a moment, then she gives a quick nod and looks to everyone else. Eventually everyone agrees to come and Hannah pulls out her phone “I'm texting Wanda some things that each of you need to bring, be ready for 7:30am and we'll grab the bus.” Steve speaks “We have transport, we'll take us all there and back.” She shrugs “We'll be here at 7:30am then.” She then walks back into the elevator. Felicity smiles at us and follows her, Rachel gives us a thumbs up before running after them.

It's the day of the trip, everyone has a backpack with a roll mat, sleeping bag, utensils, multiple drinks, two packed lunches, plenty of snacks and a change of clothes for tomorrow. We're currently in the kitchen, eating, when the door opens revealing Felicity “Everyone got everything?” We all nod or murmur a yes through our food “Great. This is going to be a really good thing.” Tony asks her “How did you manage to convince her for a bonding session with not just you but all of us?” She smiles “It was all her idea.” As soon as we've eaten we make sure we're ready and head into the living room. Felicity and Rachel seem to have the same amount of stuff as us, but Hannah has a proper hiking backpack, with her roll mat on top, sleeping bag underneath and a long thin bag on the side making it almost as big as she is. Tony laughs when she pulls it on “How in the world are you going to manage that?” Wanda hits his arm “She's done this before, she knows what she's doing.” Hannah gives Wanda a small smile, we then head to the quinjet. Hannah sits up front with Clint to guide him.

The whole journey, Tony keeps asking when we'll nearly be there and what is it we'll be doing. He's sure it's not camping, because no one has a tent, she didn't put it on the list. He just can't wait to find out, but it turns out Hannah is stubborn and good at ignoring people, because she doesn't tell us anything and when Tony asks Felicity, she tells him even she doesn't know. When we land after flying for about an hour and a half, we're ready to stretch our legs. We carry everything out of the quinjet and lock it up. I look around to see we're on a small hill, in the middle of nowhere as it seems. Open fields in three directions and a forest, which doesn't seem to end, in the other direction. Hannah stands around taking photographs with a very professional looking camera as we all take in the view. When she's done, she hangs it around her neck. She pulls out of her backpack, a compass and small map, then hauls it back onto her back. She starts walking down the hill, Felicity catches up to her and we all follow behind them. We're almost at the bottom of the hill, when Hannqh trips and her sister has to grab her.

If anyone gets injured on this trip then I have my medical kit, I just hope I won't need it, it would dampen the mood.