PART 25.

THOR POV:
I lead them to the palace, when we arrive outside the throne room, I notice how tightly Hannah has her hands wrapped around Bruce's arm "You have nothing to fear, Hannah. Bruce has already met them and that went okay."

I walk Bruce into the throne room, we stop in front of the throne and bow. I then look up to see Mother smiling brightly, Father looking curious and Loki looking at his nails, bored "Stand." We do as Father says "Introduce yourself." "Uh, I’m Bruce Banner, I'm an Avenger." Loki's head shoots up to look at my soulmate, his eyes widen "No." I smile "Oh yes, Brother." He looks absolutely petrified as my father and soulmate talk to each other.

Bruce gives me a look and I push the door open "It will go even better. Come." They follow me in, Bruce and I bow, Hannah stops in between us and copies us, clearly not knowing how a woman should bow "Stand." We stand up, I notice Loki watching cautiously "Introduce yourself." Hannah puts her hands behind her back, I notice her fiddling with her fingers "H-Hannah George, your highness." Father steps down from his throne and starts to approach us, Hannah sucks in a breath. He stops right in front of her, looking down at her "Where is your dress, girl?" "I-I don't like dresses." "What are those on your ears?" "P-Piercings?"

Oh, we're going to be here a while.

HANNAH POV:
I try to remain calm and polite while answering his questions "They are, um, jewelry." "Your hair is short, why?" I'm starting to get annoyed, so I dig my nails into my wrists to distract myself "I don't like it long." "Why are your lips black?" "Because that's the colour I chose." "Why are you not wearing appropriate shoes?" I look down at my smart black suede shoes, which are very smart.

Did he just insult my shoes!?

Then I look backup at the King, my voice turns higher pitched "What's wrong with my shoes?" I let my hands fall to my sides "You're a Lady, act like it."

I'm not a Lady, I don't want to be a Lady.

I look to Thor in disbelief, he gives me an apologetic look. Odin continues "You will be dressed immediately." The woman who was standing beside the King, approaches me and takes my hand, she guides me from the room. I look at my soulmates over my shoulder, they both look worried "I am Frigga, Thor's mother, it is nice to meet you." I draw my attention to the woman beside me "Right, sorry. Nice to meet you too." "You are worried, why?" "I'm not a Lady, I'm far from it. Dresses and stuff make me uncomfortable." "You will only have to dress like this whilst you are here, back on Midgard you may wear whatever you like."

God help me! I'm going to look like a disaster.

I'm lead into a room full of disgusting looking clothing, the room is filled with pastel colours. I hate pastel. Due to my pale skin pastel makes me look invisible and that draws attention to me. Black makes me feel more comfortable and hidden. I wrap my arms around myself as Frigga walks around the room, grabbing various items of clothing. She then puts everything on a chair "Strip." "Just give the clothes and I'll go get changed." "No. I am changing you." "Aren't you the Queen?" "Yes and I am to style you. So strip." I kick off my shoes, I then pull my sweater over my head and hope she doesn't see the scars and nail marks on my forearms. I unbutton my jeans and pull them down, I try to stand in a way the she won't see all the fresh injuries on my thighs and the scarring over my soulmark on my left thigh. But unfortunately she notices and her eyes widen "What happened to you!?"

I got transported to Asgard without warning, got interrogated by the King who doesn't like my style and now the Queen is trying to make me someone I'm not.

"Either you find out and I walk away with my own clothes back on or you stop asking questions and dress me." I don't know where the confidence came from, but I decide that I don't care if she's the Queen of a planet, this is my body and I'm in charge. She raises an eyebrow "Very well." She approaches me and starts working on me. The corset is alright, it's the same colour as my skin and is actually kind of comfy, it's the rest I don't like. I look at myself in the mirror to see a disgusting pale green floor length dress and silver sandals, that I already hate. She pins my hair to my head, struggling with ideas of what to do with my short hair. She then comes at me with peach lipstick.

I look like a child trying to be in a Victorian fashion show and failing, terribly.

She smiles "You look beautiful." I pick up my clothes and shoes, I carry them along as I'm guided back to the throne room. I notice Frigga looking at the scars on my arms, she looks at my face and I shake my head.