PART 14.

STEVE POV:
We decide to head outside the building at good vantage points and take out any Agents who come out to see what's going on first, before heading into their territory. It works well because a group of Agents come out and we kill them, we wait a minute and I'm glad we did because they sent out another group, probably hearing the gunfire. We then all run into the building, I go down the ladder first and hold up my shield, I'm immediately shot at, so I shoot them back. One by one the rest of my team make their way down the ladder and hide behind my shield as we clear out the corridor. We then walk around the underground base, taking out everyone we come across, Stark puts a memory stick into a computer and manages to get some information. Once the entire base is empty we leave and head back up the hill, waiting for us behind the bush we left her behind, is Hannah. She looks up when we approach and hands Barton back the earpiece, that she just removed from her pocket.

She obviously didn't think she'd need it. That went well, anyway. We'll, have to let S.H.I.E.L.D know, so they can double check the area and gather any information they want.

We walk to the quinjet, when we get there Hannah keeps walking. I call out to her “Hannah, where you going?” “Home.” “We'll take you.” “Nah, I'm good thanks.” Wanda speaks “I'm going to join her.” “Are you sure?” “Yeah, I'll see you whenever we get back. Probably have to wait for the next bus.” Wanda runs to catch up to her friend “Hannah, I'm coming too!”

We fly back to the tower and inform Fury of everything, we also reassure Felicity that her sister is okay. She immediately apologies for her, but we don't see a reason for the apology, she seemed like a nice girl, rather closed up, but she wasn't rude or anything. I ask “Why are you apologising?” “Well, she's not the happiest of people, she's not much of a people person, likes to keep everything to herself.” Sam pulls her into a hug from behind “Does she not talk to you?” She shakes her head “She talks to us, but not really, she never really talks about herself, her emotions or anything like that. Can you believe this, I've never even seen her soulmarks, if she has any, she's been able to hide them from me whilst growing up.”

That's impressive, also worrying. Does she not want soulmates?

“Does she not want them or does she just not want you to know who they are?” “She hates that it's fate, that's it's set in the stars. She believes love should be a choice and she's determined for it to be so. I think if she ever came across her soulmate she wouldn't act on it, she'd either ignore it completely or just take it very slow. And I don't know how they'd react to that.” “Well, maybe they'll be understanding.” “Anyway, I'd better get home. Thanks for today.”

FELICITY POV:
Later on I'm making dinner, when Hannah walks in “You're back early.” “We headed straight home when the others left, Wanda could barely walk on those legs any longer.” “I've made enough dinner.” “Great. I'll be on the roof, let me know when it's ready.” When dinner is ready I pull Rachel from her bedroom, we both head up to the roof with three dinners “I was going to come down.” I shrug “Fresh air will do us good.” We all sit on the roof, eating. I notice Hannah keeps looking up at the sky “Looking for something in particular?” “Just thinking.” “Care to share?” She sighs “Maybe we should do something together.”

Yes! Yes, definitely!

“What do you have in mind?” “A little trip, somewhere we can see the stars at night.” Rachel jumps into our conversation “A camping trip? Oh, yes please! When can we go? Can we go tomorrow? Please!” I laugh at her enthusiasm “Hannah?” “I'm thinking Friday to Saturday, so two days from now. You'll have to close the studio though.” “That's alright, my classes will understand. As soon as I've finished eating I'll put it on our website and contact everyone.” We finish eating and Hannah lays on her back looking up at the sky “Do you think they'll want to come?” “Who?” “Your soulmates.” Rachel and I look to each other, both smiling “They'd love it.” “Then call em.” “Are you sure you want them all there?” “They make you happy, so they're invited.” “Then, I have a better idea.”