PART 26.

THOR POV:
Mother walks into the throne room with a lady behind her, the lady looks very... out of place. The clothing is beautiful, but definitely not her style, her hair looks strange and I can tell Mother has styled it to cover up her ears, on purpose. Hannah looks miserable and definitely doesn't walk in gracefully, she has her arms wrapped around her body, with her own clothes in her hands. Father speaks "Now you look like a Lady, that's much better."

Better? I think she was perfect the way she was.

Loki laughs, Bruce and I both shoot him a glare, he shuts up and cowers. Hannah stops by us and Father smiles down at her "Tell me this isn't better." "This isn't better." Father looks shocked at being spoken at in such a manner "How can it not be?" "These shoes are already killing my feet and I've only had them on for about five minutes. This dress is a disgusting colour and feels weird. My arms are cold because it doesn't have any sleeves and my head hurts because my hair has been attached to it. The only thing I like, is the corset." He looks shocked.

After further questioning, and giggling from Loki, we finally get to escape. We're sent to the bifrost, with Hannah in the outfit. As soon as we get there, Heimdall tells her how beautiful she looks and she gives Bruce a look, he whispers to her something about not to take it out on herself later. We're about to travel back, when she raises a hand and shakes her head, I notice the scars on her arm, but believe it's best not to ask right now "No way am I leaving like this. I'll be over there." She points to a corner and walks over there, the three of us make sure to not watch her as she changes. When she walks back over to us she is back as she was before, just with the peach lipstick still on. She puts the shoes, dress, corset and hair things in a pile on the floor.

HANNAH POV:
When we arrive back at the Avengers Tower, I collapse and breathe a sigh of relief. Bruce crouches down beside me "That was an experience." "One I refuse to go through again, if you ever see me in a dress again, I've lost my mind." He chuckles "We don't want you to change." He leans in and gives me a little kiss, he then pulls me to my feet and Thor looks at us fondly. Thor pulls us into a very tight hug, I feel Bruce grab my hand and I have to remind myself to breathe. We head down to the party, to find the room empty of guest, only most of the Avengers and Rachel are still here.

Were we really gone for that long?

They all start firing questions at us and I completely zone out, I turn to face Thor and lean my head against his chest, his chest vibrates as he laughs. I hear Bruce speak, when everyone has settled down "Where's Sam, Tony and Felicity?" Someone responds "On their floor, they've been there for a while but no one wants to go and check on them.

Eew! I don't blame them for not wanting to check on them.

My sisters and I continue to live in our apartment and they both continue to run the dance studio. I go out on quite a few trips, like normal, but sometimes I take my soulmates with me, sometimes my sisters or Wanda, but never everyone at once again. We end up making it a routine to spend our evenings at the tower, even when I'm not in the city, my sisters stick to the routine. Luckily I haven't been summoned to Asgard again, but Thor has gone back and it seems I'm not their favorite person, but Thor keeps telling me it isn't my fault. Bruce has been helping me through life in general, I've even been talking to my sisters more. Speaking of my sisters, Felicity has been showing off her not so subtle sexiness, wearing clothes that show more cleavage and has been showing off her legs more, her soulmates can't seem to get enough of it. And Rachel, she's as energetic as ever, keeping her assassins and super soldiers on their toes, but they've forced her into training in self defense, they're terrified that she'll be attacked and they won't be there to protect her, they're rather protective. Overall life has improved a lot and it's all thanks to the Avengers, many people would believe I should be thanking the universe because of the soulmate connections. It may be fate that brings people to light, but it's the people who make the difference between soulmates and not...