PART 24.

THOR POV:
It's my birthday, I have been partying all morning and afternoon on Asgard with my family, when it gets to evening meal time I head to Midgard. When I step into the living room of the tower, I immediately find Bruce and pull him into a hug "I have missed you." "I've missed you too, Thor. How was it, being home for a while?" "It was great, it was needed. But now I need to spend some time with my soulmate." He turns a bit paler and I look to see everyone watching us, Tony is trying not to laugh "Did something happen?" "Yeah, let's talk about it while dinner finishes cooking." We travel to our floor and sit on the couch, Bruce looks nervous.

Did something bad happen while I was away?

"What is wrong?" "Wrong? Nothing's wrong, something's great." He smiles brightly, it makes me smile too "Excellent! Then share this great news!" "It's regarding our other soulmate. We've met." "You've met our other soulmate? Tell me more!" He laughs "She's beautiful, adorably clumsy, loves stargazing, loves nature and taking photographs of it. Here, look." He pulls out his phone and holds it out so I can see it, there are various pictures of beautiful Midgardian nature and lots of pictures of the stars and moon "These are photographs she took." "How did you meet her?" "Well, you remember Felicity and Rachel? Well, Hannah is their other sister, Rachel's twin."

It is a collision of families, this is great!

"But I'll warn you now, she's very nervous about meeting you. She's not the happiest person and has always felt looked down upon." I stand up "I will make her the happiest lady alive!" He pulls me back down "Just be gentle about it. We've only known her a week now, she's still a bit nervous around me. So don't squeeze her too hard when you hug her and try to lower your volume a little." I smile "Anything for my soulmates." He smiles.

After dinner, we get dressed in some smart-casual Midgardian clothing, I told the Avengers that I don't want the party too formal. We head to the party and wait for the guests. I wait by the bar, Bruce has gone downstairs to wait for the soul sisters to bring them up. When the elevator doors open and four people step into the room, one of them being Bruce, I pay attention. The tallest lady among them is wearing a white outfit that seems to be one piece, not covering her arms but goes all the way down her legs, her long dark brown hair is left flowing. The other two ladies are both the same height, one of them has shoulder length hair which is somewhere between blonde and brown, she's wearing a very short tight red dress.

They both come over to meet me, they both smile and I smile in return. The taller one, with different coloured eyes, introduces herself as Felicity and the other introduces herself as Rachel. They both walk away and over to their soulmates. I look over to the elevator to see Bruce and the other woman speaking, Bruce then leads her over to me. As she gets closer, I feel the soulmark burn and a smile appears on my face once again. She walks over in black shoes, black skinny jeans and a large black sweater. When she stops a few feet in front of me, I look down at the short woman. Her skin is very pale, unlike both of her sisters, who have lightly tanned skin. Her hair is shoulder length and dark brown, her ears have a lot of jewelry on them, but she isn't wearing any anywhere else. I look down at her lips, to see they are painted black. I then look to her green eyes.

She is perfect.

I hold out my hand to her, she takes it and I kneel down, I bring her hand to my lips and kiss the back of it "I am Thor Odinson of Asgard and I am honoured to meet you, milady." She fidgets a little "Hannah George." "There is no need to be nervous, milady, I will not harm you." Throughout the event, I spend a lot of time sitting with my soulmates, just talking, I even have a dance with them each in turn. After a while, we head to the roof for some fresh air, I have a hold of one of each of their hands. We look up at the sky, but it's hard to see the stars with all the lights still on in the city. All of a sudden I feel the bifrost, Hannah starts to panic, so I wrap an arm around each of them "Hold on!"

Why am I being brought now? Father said I wouldn't be expected back for a while, I assumed it to be longer than a few hours.

When we arrive at Asgard, Hannah falls to the ground. We both kneel down to see if she's okay "Milady?" She waves us off "I'm fine, I just feel strange." I stand up and face Heimdall, as Bruce pulls Hannah to her feet "What is the meaning of this? Why have I been summoned?" "I was told to immediately alert Odin when you found your other soulmate, he wishes to meet her."