Chapter 10:A Family's Love

So after the absolute beatdown that Liam delivered to the Rose Family while in his Anti-Form, how will his sister and mother react? Will Liam scare off the people he truly sees as a family?
Liam was a mess right now, after letting himself lose control and use Anti-Form like that, how would Mom and Pyrrha react to it? Liam was pulled from his inner turmoil by someone squeezing his are tightly. Liam looked down at Neo only to see her freaking out slightly at him being so quiet. "I'm fine Ice Cream Cone, just worried how Mom and Pyrrha will approach me after what happened in the arena." Liam stated as he looked down sadly. Neo cupped Liam's face with her hand as she made him look at her.
"Liam your family won't be afraid of you! They love you more then anything! So you lost control, they know it's the Rose Family's fault, not yours. So please stop beating yourself up okay?" Neo's sign typed out as she gave him a stern look. Liam chuckled before pulling her close to him in response. "What did I do to deserve you Ice Cream Cone?" Liam asked as he planted a kiss on the top of her head. "You kept powering through, even after life beat you down for years, that's what." Neo's sign typed out as Liam laughed at her response as they continued to walk.
                     Ozpin has an annoyed look on his face as he looked at the people standing in his office right now. "So mind explaining what possessed all of you to challenge Mr. Nikos to a fight?" Ozpin asked the Rose Family as they all looked down at their feet. "Oz I just want my little boy back! Is that so wrong?" Summer pleases as she started to tear up once again at how her little boy still hated her. Ozpin sighed in annoyance before looking at the Rose Family in irritation. "You really don't understand the meaning of no? Can't all of you see that Mr. Nikos is happy? Stop trying to ruin that for him!" Ozpin growled the last part out as he slammed his fist down on his desk.
                    "Oz he is my son! I have every right to see him and get him back!" Tai shouted as Ozpin stood up and glared at all of them. "You are the most despicable people I have ever met. You break that child, he runs away and finds happiness and when you feel bad about your actions, what do you do? Try and rip him away from it!" Ozpin said as he raised his voice as his anger with the Rose's increased. "Summer you were the kindest person when you were at Beacon, what happened? That child was a mess when Zane rescued him!" Glynda shouted as she tightened the grip on her Riding Crop.
                  "What do you mean rescued? Ruby saw him run away when he was ten, what are you talking about?" Raven questioned as she glared at Glynda. "I believe I can answer that question." The Rose Family turned to see an old man with a long beard, wearing a blue robe and wearing a cone shaped hat on his head. "Who the hell are you?!" Qrow asked in confusion at the stranger's sudden arrival. "Ah Master Yen Sid, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Ozpin asked his old friend as he smiled at him. "I was informed by Master Mickey that Liam had went into Anti-Form, I now see why." Yen Sid said as he looked at the Rose Family.
                      "Hey what are you talking about old man?! Don't look at us like tha" Yang wasn't able to finish sentence as her mouth completely disappeared from her face. Yang felt the area where her mouth use to be and began to freak out along with her family. "Now then, are you willing to listen young lady, or do I need to remove your eyes as well?" Yen Sid asked as he lowered his hand and glared at them angrily. "Who do you think you are?" Tai asked as he clenched his fist in anger. "Oh where are my manners, I am Yen Sid the Wizard and the trainer of future Keyblade Masters." Yen Sid explained as the Rose Family were taken aback by his words.
                      "Wizard? What have you done to my son?" Summer demanded as Yen Sid looked at her with an angered expression. "What I did? Dare I bring up everything you did to young Liam you wench?" Yen Sid asked as the entire office shook with his words. "He's our son and we love him! We made a mistake and want to make it right!" Tai said as he took a step forward as he got ready to attack. "Really is that so? Well then I suppose you wouldn't mind a little test." Yen Sid said as he shoots magic from his hand at Tai. Tai felt his face for any differences, but found none.
"Now repeat what you said earlier if you wouldn't mind." Yen Sid asked as he waited for Tai to respond. "We never meant to hurt Liam." Tai said as his nose grew in length much to the shock of everyone. "Every time you lie, your nose will grow, telling the truth will make it shrink." Yen Sid explained as he watched the Rose Family panic. "He was always apart of the family!" Tai shouted as his nose grew once again. "We only punished him when necessary!" Tai shouted and once again his nose grew. "If you tell the truth, your nose will shrink, so just be honest you can't lie to us." Yen Sid said as he glared at Tai.
Tai was visibly frustrated at the moment, but that wouldn't stop him in the slightest. "We are the Family he needs, not the Nikos!" His nose grew once again and tai dropped to his knees in defeat. "W-We were devastated when he ran away, we do love him." Tai said as his nose finally shrunk a back down to it's original size. "Finally some honesty out of that mouth of yours, but I fear you are to late to make things right. Liam is in a better place now and he has no intention of leaving it for all of you." Yen Sid said as he turned to face the Rose Family once again. "W-What happened to Liam? You said Zane rescued him Glynda, from who?" Summer pleaded as she looked to Yen Sid for an answer.
"Your son was possessed by the the Seeker of Darkness Ansem the night he ran away from all of you. Liam's strong heart finally had a moment of weakness after he ran into the woods. After that, well let me show you." Yen Sid said as he raised his hand and made a screen of energy that displayed Liam when he was possessed by Ansem. The people and places he had to hurt over those two years, not just from Remnant, but other worlds as well. "Liam was broken and saw everything Ansem used his body to do, he felt guilty for letting it happen. He blamed himself, he wanted to die." Yen Sid states grimly as he watched the memories.
                          "Liam has lost all hope, but while he continued to drown in the darkness that you put in his heart, finally a light shined and showed him the way." Yen Sid explained as he showed the fight between Possessed Liam and Zane. The Rose Family watched as Zane wrestled back control from Ansem to beg Zane to kill him. Then what Zane said next struck them to their very core. "Liam if you can hear me, you are worth saving! I don't care if you fell into darkness, I'll standby you no matter what! Because it's better to walk with someone in the darkness then it is to walk alone in the light!" Memory Zane shouted as Liam wrestled back control of his body.
                    Then they watched as Liam and Zane worked together to defeat Ansem and put him down for good. Yen Sid then made the screen disappear as he looked at the Rose Family once again. "Now do you understand the magnitude of your actions? You caused this to happen to Liam, when he was brought before me he said he would accept any punishment to atone for what he did. The only people who need to atone are all of you!" Yen Sid growled out as he looked at them in disgust. "We want to atone! Just let us spend time with Liam to prove it!" Summer begged as she dropped to her knees.
                   "If you wish to atone, then leave young Liam alone. Let him spend time with the people that are his real family." Yen Sid said as he looked at them with a cold stare. "W-We are his real family! That mute bitch and those red haired whores are not" Summer never finished her sentence as she was slammed against the wall by Glynda's telekinesis. "Summer Rose for once give it a rest! Liam deserves to be happy and none of you make him happy!" Glynda screeched as she pressed Summer into the wall even more with her Semblance. "Allow me to show you how Diane and Pyrrha are the family that Liam deserves." Yen Sid said as he made another energy screen appear.
             Liam saw his Mother and Pyrrha standing at the front of his dorm/mansion with worried looks on their faces. "Big Brother!" Pyrrha shouted as she runs up to Liam pull him into a tight hug as she cried into his shoulder. "Pyrrha it's okay, I'm okay." Liam soothed as he rubbed his little sister's back gently in hopes of calming her down. Diane walked up to her son and placed a hand on his cheek as she smiled sadly at him. "Are you okay sweetheart? Pyrrha and I were so scared when we saw what happened during the match." Diane said as she planted a kiss on her son's forehead. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't want you or Pyrrha to see me like that." Liam said as he took a shaky breath.
                   Diane smiled at her son before joining the hug herself. "Liam it's okay you were angry, and rightfully so after what they did to you." Diane said in a gentle voice as she rubbed her son's back in a comforting manner. "You guys aren't afraid of me? You saw what I did to them right?" Liam asked as he looked at his mom and sister in confusion. "Big Brother I was scared, but not of you. I was afraid of what Ruby and Yang's Family did that brought that side out of you. They must of seriously hurt you." Pyrrha said as Liam used his thumb to wipe away her tears. "Nobody messes with my Ice Cream Cone and gets away with it." Liam stated with a chuckle as he smiled at his family.
               Diane turned to face Neo with a smile on her face and stars in her eyes. "So your my son's girlfriend! You must tell me all about your relationship! In fact we should go out to dinner this week and get to know each other!" Diane said happily as Neo began to blush and get all nervous at her words. Liam chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Neo and pulled her close. "Yeah it'd be a great way for us to catch up after so long! Sound good to you Ice Cream Cone?" Liam asked as he gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Y-Yes I would like that." Neo's sign typed out as she buried her face in Liam's chest in embarrassment.
                    "Liam I'm glad I was able to catch up with you! Master Yen Sid is here and will be coming to see you soon!" Mickey said as he ran up to the group with a smile on his face. "Thanks Uncle Mick, where is Master Yen Sid now?" Liam asked as he looked at his uncle in confusion. "He's in Ozpin's office talking to "them" and should be here soon, but I could be wrong." Mickey said as he gave Liam a concerned look. "That's not important right now, are you okay Liam?" Mickey said as he placed a hand on Liam's leg in concern. "I'm fine Uncle Mick, but I told you all those guys do is cause trouble for me." Liam stated as he looked down sadly.
                   "They only think about themselves Liam, they want your forgiveness because they want you back, not because you want to go back." Mickey said as an angered expression spread across his face. "Yeah it's always what they want. Although I think they got the hint that I'm never going back to their family, my family is right here!" Liam said as he cracked a smile and pulled Diane and Pyrrha into a hug. Mickey smiled before being picked up and hugged by Pyrrha. "Uncle Mickey! It's been so long since we last saw each other!" Pyrrha said happily as she hugged her Uncle. "It's good to see you as well Pyrrha." Mickey said as he returned the hug.
                     Pyrrha our Mickey down and smiled at him before deciding to ask another question. "How's Aunt Mini been doing?" Pyrrha asked as she waited for Mickey to answer. "She's been fine, although she has been wondering when you two will visit her again! She's getting ready to send an invitation demanding you stop by for a visit!" Mickey said with a chuckle as he smiled at Pyrrha. "Well if the Queen orders it, who are we to refuse? We'll make sure to drop by soon." Liam said as he smiled at his Uncle. The group made their way inside talking and laughing as they spent the rest of the day together.
Yen Sid made the energy screen disappear as he turned to look at the Rose Family. "You see Liam is where he belongs, so all of you should just leave him alone. Let him have his happiness and just accept that what you want will never happen." Yen Sid said calmly as he looked at the Rose Family expectantly. "M-My baby! This isn't fair! It's not fair for all of you to keep me from my son!" Summer wailed as she dropped to her knees and broke down. "Not fair? Summer Rose you and your family have only been thinking of yourselves, not about what Liam wants." Yen Sid states as he looks down on them in disappointment.
              "We are thinking about what Liam wants! He wants to be happy!" Ruby shouted as she took a step forward. "No Ruby Rose you and your family are being unfair. You want Liam to forgive you and rejoin your family to make yourselves happy. Even though Liam has stated that he is happy with his real family." Yen Sid explained as he said the last part with a sterner tone. "Ozpin I do believe I'm finished here, I'll come talk to you later. Right now I need to go visit Liam and Zane." Yen Sid said as he released the spells he put on Tai and Yang. "He's my brother! I won't give up until he forgives me!" Yang shouted at Yen Sid angrily.
                  Yen Sid looked at Yang as he stepped into the elevator. "Then you are a fool." Yen Sid said simply before the elevator closed and made its way to the bottom floor. "Now you all have your answer, and I'm your case Tai a broken arm. Now why don't all of you leave before you make things worse." Ozpin said as he glared at them once again. "Oz I'm not giving up until I have my little boy back in my arms!" Summer shouted as she glared at him. "Then you leave me no choice Summer Rose, I have filed for a restraining order on you and all members of the family except Ruby and Yang." Ozpin said as he took a sip from his mug.
"Y-You can't do that Oz! He's our son!" Summer pleaded to him as fresh tears started to form. "You tried to kill Ms. Neapolitan during the duel. I could easily get you all arrested for what you did, but both Liam and Neo decided to not press charges as long as a restraining order was put in place. Either that or jail time." Ozpin said as Summer felt the last part of her heart shatter at his words. "Now get the hell out of my office before I decide to expel Ruby and Yang as well." Ozpin said darkly as the entire Rose Family left completely broken and defeated. "They won't give up you know." Glynda stated as she watched them go. "Yes well let's not worry about that for now." Ozpin said as he took another sip from his mug.

Okay so with that the Rose Family are gone for now! Although now Neo is about to have dinner with her boyfriend's family! Will they except her? Will it all go smoothly? Find out next time!