Chapter 17:Yen Sid's Mission:DITF

Okay now that Liam has settled into this school year with only minor hiccups, it's time for the real fun to begin! Yen Sid has an important task for Liam to undertake and it involves traveling to another world! What adventure awaits them?
Liam was surprised to find Master Yen Sid waiting for him in Ozpin's office with a stoic expression on his face. "Master Yen Sid! What do you need of me?" Liam asked the Wizard in surprise as he looked between him and Ozpin. "Liam as you know Chip and Dale have completed the upgrades on your Gummiship, so I have a mission for you. Their has been Heartless activity in a new world recently, I would like for you to take care of it." Yen Sid said as he stroked his beard in a thoughtful manner. "Of course Master Yen Sid, Team KNDM Will head out immediately!" Liam said as Yen Sid put his hand up.
"No Liam it will only be you and Neo going on this Mission, of course Master Mickey will be joining you as well." Yen Sid explained as Liam grew a confused look on his face. "Why only Neo and I Master? Wouldn't Zane and Kairi be of great help?" Liam asked the Wizard still confused on why it was only him. "Zane and Kairi have their own responsibilities here, this is something I trust to you. This world is one you have never been to before, but it is home to a Heroic Heart." Yen Sid explained as Liam was surprised by his words. "Do not worry Mr. Nikos I have already explained the situation to your teachers and your are excused from your classes until the mission is complete." Ozpin said as he took a sip from his mug.
"But what about Kaida? I could have Pyrrha and her team watch her, but I'm worried Ironwood might try and take her at some point!" Liam said as he feared for his daughter's safety. "Young Kaida can stay at my tower Liam, I understand how important she is to you." Yen Sid said in hopes of calming his student's nerves. "Thank you Master, I'll make sure to complete the mission without fail!" Liam said as Yen Sid smiled at him before Liam sunk into his shadow and disappeared. "Liam you must learn from the hero of that world to progress your training, this is your test." Yen Sid said to himself as he summoned a portal and entered it.
                  After giving the team a rundown of the situation, Liam and Neo went to get ready for their trip. "Mommy, Daddy why can I come with you?" Kaida asked as she looked down at her feet sadly. Liam sunk down to Kaida's level and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Kaida, Mommy and I have to go stick it to Organization 13. Taking you with us would put you in danger, so your going to stay with Master Yen Sid until we get back." Liam said as he planted a kiss on her forehead. "Okay Daddy, just promise you'll come back safe." Kaida said as she smiled at her parents before they both pulled her into a hug.
                   Liam and Neo went to the open area behind the Mansion where Liam's Gummiship was waiting for them.

"Midnight Wing, when was the last time we piloted this thing?" Liam asked Neo as they walked towards the ship. "Not since last year I think. Although I'm worried about Kaida hubby!" Neo's sign types out as she looked at their daughter who was standing by Master Yen Sid. "Liam, Neo are you both ready to depart?" Mickey asked as he was already in the Ship's cockpit waiting for them. "Yeah we're ready Uncle Mick! Just give us a moment to say goodbye." Liam said as he turned to face Zane and Kairi.
"Hold down the fort okay?" Liam said as he and Zane fist bumped each other. "As long as you promise to come back alive!" Zane said in a joking tone as he smiled at his friend. "Be safe you guys!" Kairi said as she hugged Liam and Neo before backing off. "Mommy! Daddy!" Liam and Neo turned just in time to catch Kaida, who used her wings to flying tackle hug them. "I love you! Please come home safe!" Kaida said as she snuggled into her parent's embrace. "Of course sweetheart, but please be good for Master Yen Sid okay?" Liam said as he stroked his daughter's hair.
Neo gave Kaida a kiss on the cheek before wiping away a few stray tears running down Kaida's face. "Don't cry sweetheart your father and I will be back before you know it!" Neo's sign types out as Neo tries to fight her own tears. "Okay Mommy! I'll be brave for you and Daddy!" Kaida said as she puffed out her chest cutely before taking hold of Master Yen Sid's hand. Liam then turned to his sister and her team. "Be safe baby sister. I'll be back before the festival." Liam said as he pulled Pyrrha into a hug. "I'll miss you Big Brother! Try not to do anything to reckless okay?" Pyrrha said as she gave her brother a bone crushing hug.
Liam then turns towards Jaune and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Listen Jaune, don't let Cardin push you around like he did in the forest. You do deserve to be here! Also take care of my sister okay?" Liam said the last part while giving Jaune a knowing wink, causing the other boy to blush. "Anyway we're off! Don't miss us to much okay?" Liam said as he and Neo climbed into Midnight Wing as the cockpit closed. Liam sat in the front seat at the wheel, while Neo and Mickey sat in the two chairs behind him. "Ready? Lift off!" Liam cheered as Midnight Wing flew into the air before disappearing through a portal.
Liam piloted the Gummiship through the space between worlds as he tried to put some distance between them and Remnant. "Oh Liam Master Yen Sid wanted to let you know, that we don't have to be secretive with the people of this world! So don't worry about trying to cover up being a Keyblade Wielder or why we're there." Mickey explained as Liam nodded in understanding. "What's this new world like Mickey?" Neo's sign types out as she grew a curious look on her face. "I couldn't tell ya, I've never been this world either! We're all going in blind!" Mickey said in a concerned tone as he looked deep in thought.
               "Well what's the point in wondering about this new world, when we can experience it and find out for ourselves!" Liam said as he summoned Way to the Dawn and pointed out of the Gummiship's windshield. A small beam of light shot from the top of the Keyblade as a portal was opened. "Next stop, this unexplored world!" Liam announced as he flew the Gummiship through the portal. After a minute or two the Midnight Wing was shot out into another part of the space between worlds. "Okay if the radar is correct, the world we're looking for should be nearby." Liam said as he checked the radar screen every once in awhile.
"Babe what about that world over there!" Neo's sign types out as Neo shot out of her seat and pointed at a giant sphere that was giving off a strong energy reading. "Well I'd say that's our target! Let's head in guys!" Liam said as he sped off towards the new world. As they got closer to landing on the world radar screen displayed its name on the screen. In mechanical white and orange letters that spelled out "Plantation 13" and had a tree growing behind it. The three inhabitants of the Gummiship looked at the name, before looking at the mostly grey stony sphere that was this world.
               Liam landed Midnight Wing on top of a large rock structure that was completely flat on top before hopping out. Liam then helped Neo get out of the ship, while Mickey simply jumped out. "Man what happened to this place! It looks like the very life has been sucked out of the planet!" Liam said in disbelief at the condition of the world they were visiting. "Yes this place has definitely seen better days. Although we should probably start investigating the Heartless activity that's been happening here recently." Mickey says as he puts the hood of his jacket on over his head.
"Babe come check this out!" Neo's sign types out as it floated in front of Liam. Neo was crouched down and seemed to be looking at something on the ground in front of her. Liam and Mickey made their way over to where Neo was and were surprised to find the thing she was looking at was a lone flower. "How could a flower be growing in a place like this?" Liam questioned as he looked down at the flower in disbelief. "Liam look!" Mickey said as he pointed down towards the ground below them. Liam and Neo looked down and were surprised to see more and more of the land covered in grass and plants.
Liam also noticed a domelike structure with a humongous tree growing out of the top of it.

(AN:just imagine a giant tree growing out of the top and roots running down the sides of the Plantation.)
"I think that must be Plantation 13 the radar mentioned." Liam said as he pointed out the building with the giant tree growing out of it. "We probably should head down there and make sure no Heartless are causing trouble!" Neo's sign types out as the group made their way towards the large structure. As the group got closer to the structure they heard a scream ring out not far from them. The trio turned to see a girl with a watering can getting surrounded by Heartless.

             One of the Heartless jumped towards the girl ready to strike, but was quickly cut in half by Liam

             One of the Heartless jumped towards the girl ready to strike, but was quickly cut in half by Liam. "W-Who are you?!" The girl asked in surprise at the sudden arrival of these strangers. "We'll explain later, for now please stay back!" Liam said as he turned to face the Heartless once again. Liam and Mickey began cutting down Heartless left and right, while Neo stood guard over the girl. After about 10 minutes of fighting the Heartless were cleared out. Liam and Mickey made their Keyblades disappear before turning their attention back towards the girl. "Are you okay Miss? Those things didn't hurt you did they?" Mickey asked the girl as Neo helped her to her feet.
"T-Thank you for helping me, but who are you people? You don't look like your parasites." The girl said as she looked at them with slight fear in her eye. "I'm Liam Nikos. The girl standing next to you is my girlfriend Neo and this is Mickey." Liam introduced himself and his friends as the girl seemed to calm down. "My name is Kokoro. I'm a member of Plantation 13's Squad 13." Kokoro explained as she smiled at the trio. Before the conversation could continue the group felt the ground shake as something large seemed to be approaching them.

Okay so Liam, Neo, and Mickey have safely made it to this new world! So if your wondering what's going on here, instead of visiting the Disney Universes Liam is visiting the Universes of my other stories! Now this is my first story from Parasites to Parents a Darling in the Franxx fanfic. Those of you who read it probably know what that rumbling was, but for those of you who haven't keep in mind my story doesn't follow the Cannon. What adventures await Liam in this new world? Who will he meet? Find out in the next chapter!