Chapter 27: New Assignment and Threat

So last time Liam and his friends got to enjoy their school dance! Although Mother Reaper stopped Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury from breaking into Beacon. Mother Reaper also placed dark energy into Cinder, what could this possibly mean?

In the Land of Darkness, Salem sat on her throne as she glared down at Emerald and Mercury. "So what your telling me, is that a white robed figure out some foreign energy into Cinder and she completely defeated you?" Salem asked as she looked at the two lackeys for confirmation to her statement. "Y-Y-Yes Lady Salem, the figure called them self Mother Reaper." Emerald said as she looked down at her feet in fear of the Grimm Queen. "I suppose it was foolish of me to entrust such an important job to you three. You are dismissed." Salem said as she waved her hand towards the door for them to leave.
               Salem then rested a hand on her chin as she thought about what to do next, Cinder was out of commission and Emerald and Mercury are practically useless on their own. "What to do? Watts and his intellect are too valuable to risk. Tyrian is to dramatic and unstable." Salem thought you herself as she tried to figure out who she could use against Ozpin and get the info. A grin began to spread across Salem's face as she finally had a brilliant idea. "I can always make a new Team if warriors to take care of Ozpin and his top students! Who better to base this new team on then Ozpin's own students?" Salem said with a low chuckle as she got up.
               Salem approached one of the many Grimm Pools that were in the Land of Darkness. Salem began to manipulate the tar like substance in the pool as a humanoid body that appeared to be female rose out of it. The girl had a scythe and two horns on her head, one was longer then the other.

"Hello Lady Salem, how may I serve you?" The Grimm girl said as she bowed to Salem in respect

"Hello Lady Salem, how may I serve you?" The Grimm girl said as she bowed to Salem in respect. "Rise my loyal servant, you seem to be based off the Silver Eyed girl Ozma sees so much potential in. Your name shall be Thorn." Salem said as Thorn nodded in understanding as she stood by Salem's side. Salem then turned back to the Grimm Pool and as yet another female humanoid figure rose from the pool. This figure had two long horns on her head, long blonde hair, and a huge claw hand.

 This figure had two long horns on her head, long blonde hair, and a huge claw hand

"Lady Salem, thank you for giving me life." The new Grimm said as she bowed to her leader. "Rise Yin, you and your sister have a mission to complete. First let me awaken your two teammates." Salem said as the Grimm Pool started to bubble once again as another humanoid figure climbed out of it. This figure had long white hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. The figure had what appeared to be a type of rapier.