Chapter 19:DITF Mission-Act 2!

Last time Liam, Neo, and Mickey met the rest of Squad 13. They also met up with an old friend Proto, who happens to live in this world. Although there is no time to waste with Heartless lurking around!
"So let me get this straight, you guys travel to other worlds to destroy Heartless and stop Organization 13 along with some guy named Xehanort. This same person is trying to start a second Keyblade War to create the true X-Blade?" Goro summarized as he looked at Liam for confirmation. "That's the long and short of it! So we'll get rid of the Heartless and be on our way!" Liam said happily as he turned to look at Gaia. "I thank you for your help Liam, but these attacks are getting quite severe. Do you think you three can handle it?" Gaia asked in a worried tone as she looked at the trio nervously.
               "How amusing, I was thinking the same thing as well." The group turned to see a pink haired man in black robes looking down on them.

"Marluxia! So your the one responsible for the Heartless attacks on this Plantation!" Liam shouted as he and Mickey summoned their Keyblades

"Marluxia! So your the one responsible for the Heartless attacks on this Plantation!" Liam shouted as he and Mickey summoned their Keyblades. Proto's arms turned into large black claws with blue lines running through them. "Hey pinkie I still gotta a bone to pick with you for what happened in Twilight Town!" Proto shouted angrily as he glared at Marluxia. "Are you still mad about being possessed? It's not my fault your mind was so weak that it couldn't resist my influence." Marluxia said in his monotone voice as he stared down at Proto in boredom.
                   "Come down here and say that to my face you bastard!" Proto roared as he bared his claws angrily at the pink haired Organization member. "As tempting as that sounds, I have a mission to complete, so I'll leave you some friends to play with. Until next time, I bid you farewell." Marluxia said as he disappeared through a dark corridor as Dusk and Reaper Nobodies appeared in the Plantation.

" Marluxia said as he disappeared through a dark corridor as Dusk and Reaper Nobodies appeared in the Plantation