Chapter 25: Preparing For The Dance!

Last time William revealed how he was able to overthrow Ironwood and Jacques Schnee. Now with that problem out of the way, it's school dance time! Although will a certain duo need some help to realize the obvious?

Liam was currently dragging Jaune to the local tux shop as the clumsy blonde was still confused as to why Liam brought him here in the first place. "Liam, are you finally gonna tell me why we're here?" Jaune asked as he looked around the store in confusion. "Jaune if your gonna take my sister to the dance, your gonna need a tux." Liam said as he began looking through the different suits available. "E-Excuse me what?!" Jaune said as he took a step back in shock at Liam's words. "What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Liam asked as he turned to face Jaune.
"W-What makes you think I wanna ask Pyrrha to the dance?" Jaune asked in a still all to nervous tone as he looked at Liam. "Oh come on Jaune, I've seen the way you look at my sister. There's no need to hide your feelings." Liam said as he placed a tux up against Jaune's body before hanging it back up. "Shouldn't you be trying to kill me for wanting to go anywhere near your sister?" Jaune asked as he started to relax slightly. Liam turned and gave him a confused look before sitting him down on a nearby bench in the store. "Jaune, if you were Cardin, then yes I would kill you in a heartbeat." Liam said as he placed a hand on Jaune's shoulder.
Liam could still tell that Jaune seemed nervous as they sat there in silence. "Listen, Pyrrha likes you, you probably think I'm lying, but she really does." Liam said as he patted Jaune on the back to reassure him. "What if I mess it up?" Jaune asked as he still couldn't work up the nerve. "Jaune, I was the same way when I first asked Neo out! I was practically choking on my own heart is was so far up my throat!" Liam said with a laugh as he tried to calm Jaune down. Jaune still looked unsure of himself as he thought about what Liam has just told him.
Liam sighed before standing up and facing Jaune. "Jaune, just be yourself, you'll do great!" Liam said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Jaune looked up at Liam before returning his smile. "Thanks Liam, I needed that." Jaune said as he stood up from the bench as well. "Hey what are In-Laws for?" Liam said as Jaune sputtered at his words. "We're not even dating yet!" Jaune said as he looked at Liam in shock and embarrassment. "Trust me, you'll get there eventually!" Liam said with another laugh as he winked at Jaune. Jaune buries his face in his hands as he tried to relax after Liam said that.
                "Now the important thing is to match your suit with her dress, so we need something red." Liam said as hell looked through the tuxedoes. "How do you you know Pyrrha's dress will be red?" Jaune asked as he helped Liam look. "One, she's my sister, two Neo sat me down and laid the whole plan out for me. I swear her and Coco are terrifying when it comes to clothes." Liam said as he spotted a tux that might just work.

" Liam said as he spotted a tux that might just work

"I think we have a winner with this one Jaune." Liam said as he showed the suit to Jaune. Liam quickly pushed Jaune into the fitting room so he could try the suit on. Jaune stepped out of the fitting room as Liam looked him over to make sure everything looked good before nodding his head.
"Alright, looks like your all set! Now for me." Liam said as he walked towards a section of the store before finding the tux he was looking for. Jaune has just finished getting back into his normal clothes when he got a look at the suit Liam had picked out.