Chapter 16:Bring Your Daughter to Class

So last time Liam decided to adopt Kaida in order to keep her out of Ironwood's cruel hands. Now Liam and Neo must adapt to being parents to a 3 year old dragon Faunus. How will this go for the Keyblade Master in training and his ice cream loving girlfriend?
Liam woke up to find a second pair of arms wrapped around his torso, Liam looked down to find the owner of said small arms. There sleeping between himself and Neo was Kaida, who clung to him as if her life depended on it. Liam smiled down at his adopted daughter as he planted a gentle kiss on the top of her head, which caused her to start to wake up. "Daddy? I'm sorry I snuck into bed with you and Mommy, I was having nightmares." Kaida said meekly as she looked down in shame. "It's okay sweetheart, it wasn't easy for to sleep in that bedroom by yourself was it?" Liam said in a gentle whisper as he pet her head.
Kaida suddenly felt to arms wrap around her from behind as Neo pulled their adopted daughter towards her. "Mommy!" Kaida cheered happily as she wiggles around so she could hug Neo. Neo smiled down at her daughter before looking up at her boyfriend with a huge grin on her face. "Kaida I know your not comfortable with large groups of people, but you have to come to class with Mommy and I. Okay sweetheart?" Liam asked his daughter as Kaida got a scared look in her eyes. "D-Do you promise to not wet me go?" Kaida asked shyly as she looked down at her dress. Liam smiled before patted Kaida on the head.
                Liam sat in class as he took notes and paid attention to Oobleck's lesson while Kaida had her face buried in his chest and was sitting on his lap. Liam could hear whispers from his classmates about Kaida as he tried to focus on his work. "She's so cute! I wonder why Liam is watching her?" A female classmate whispered to her friend as they watched Liam work while also keeping an arm around Kaida at all times. As the lesson went on Kaida ended up falling asleep in Liam's arms, poor girl was probably done in by the stress and nightmares that kept her up last night. Finally the bell rang as everyone got up to leave for their next class.
                 Liam carried Kaida in his arms as he made his way to his next class, but was stopped by some tall kid. "Hey look at this freak lover guys! Look at those fricken horns!" The orange haired punk said as he and his team laughed at Kaida. Liam could feel tears being dried on his vest as Kaida started to gently weep. "Oh now your gonna get it you ginger haired prick!" Liam thought to himself as he looked the orange haired idiot in the eyes. "Really now, I don't see a freak, unless we're talking about you and your band of circus clowns!" Liam said as the ginger and his teammates got angry at his words. "What did you say asshole?!" The ginger said as he cracked his knuckles.
"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I'm talking to someone with half a brain cell!" Liam said as he laughed at the orange haired boy again. "Your dead!" The orange haired punk said as he swung his fist at Liam but it was caught by a shadowy hand. "My, my such a temper! You have no problem making fun of others, but you can't seem to handle people making fun of you. Then again that's to be expected of someone who preys on people weaker then him." Liam stated as he glared at the orange haired asshole. Liam then used the shadow hand to throw the orange haired kid into his three teammates before walking away.
Liam day in Goodwitch's class while trying to to calm Kaida down from the confrontation in the hallway. "Now then would anyone like to volunteer for a sparring match today?" Ms. Goodwitch asked as the orange haired punk stood up and pointed to Liam. "I wanna fight him!" The orange haired punk said with confidence. "Mr. Nikos do you accept?" Goodwitch asked as Liam handed Kaida to Neo before standing up. "Yeah I'll fight him." Liam said as he made his way to the arena. "Cardin Winchester and team CRDL vs Liam Nikos!" Goodwitch announced as the combatants got ready. "Begin!" Goodwitch shouted as the battle was then underway.
"Get him boys!" Cardin ordered as his team rushed towards Liam to sunk into a battle stance with his Keyblade.