Chapter 30: Horns of Betrayal!

Last time Team KNDM, Team JNPR, Weiss, Blake, William, and Winter arrived in Menagerie to discuss peace between Atlas and the White Fang. How will this discussion go?

William was nervous as he looked across the table at Menagerie's Chief Ghira Belladonna, and the woman that held his heart Sienna Khan. "General Schnee, I wish to thank you for protecting my daughter from Ironwood and your father." Ghira said as he gave William the best reassuring smile that he could manage. "There is no need for thanks Chief Belladonna, my father and Ironwood have hurt to many for to long. I plan on correcting their mistakes." William said as he began to relax as he could tell there was no hostility present in the Menagerie Chief.
               "Yes, well let's get down to business then shall we? What are your plans moving forward?" Ghira asked as he awaited the Atlas General's proposal. "My mother and I have already freed the Faunus laborers from the Dust Company Mines. We plan on using a new model of working robot to do the mining. We have given them shelter in Atlas until they can safely return to their families." William started as Ghira nodded his head in approval. "Your military force? I can only imagine the outrage that Ironwood's discharge has been difficult for you." Ghira said as he waited to see what William said next.
               "I have already completely overhauled the Military. Anyone still loyal to Ironwood and his ways were discharged. I've also already arranged trade and the lands in other kingdoms to allow Faunus to live anywhere they please. With time I hope everyone will come to accept Faunus back into our society." William said as he looked down with a smallest of smiles on his face. Ghira smiles as well before standing up and offering his hand to William. "I look forward to working with you, General Schnee." Ghira said as he and William shook hands.
Liam smiles as he watched the peace conversation go off without a hitch, he felt Kaida shift slightly in her sleep in his arms. Liam noticed Sienna looking at Kaida with a trained eye. "Ms. Khan? Is there something you would like to talk about?" Liam said as Sienna's eyes widened in surprise. "Apologies, it's just a rare sight to see a Dragon Faunus." Sienna said as it was Liam's turn to be surprised. "We found Kaida being held prisoner by the White Fang. Did you not order that?" Liam asked as Sienna was taken aback. "I would never order such a thing!" Sienna said as the front door burst open as a red haired Faunus wearing a mask entered the house.
              "That's because I ordered it Sienna. Your trying to make peace with the enemy! Now I'm here to end your life and these humans!" The red haired Faunus said as he drew his sword. "You and what army Adam?" Blake growled at her former friend and ally. Suddenly two hooded figures walked up next to Adam before pulling down their hoods to reveal a blue haired man with a large sword and a blonde girl with knives.

 Suddenly two hooded figures walked up next to Adam before pulling down their hoods to reveal a blue haired man with a large sword and a blonde girl with knives