Chapter 29: Ghosts of the Past and Landing.

So in the last chapter Liam, Zane, Neo, Kairi, and Team JNPR fought off Grimm that attacked the Titus! Now their one their way to Menagerie to talk peace between humans and Faunus. Although what about Yen Sid's conversation with Ozpin?

Ozpin sat in his office as he took a sip of the coffee in his mug as that damned name that Yen Sid had the nerve to speak in his presence kept bouncing around in his head."Damn you Yen Sid! You know that name is a painful subject for me!" Ozpin thought to himself as he started to remember the last time he spoke to the man that was now haunting his every thought. "Why did things have to turn out the way they did Lancelot?" Ozpin thought to himself as he started to get lost in his memories.

Flashback
Ozpin sat in his office as he tried to figure out how he could end this war between him and Salem once and for all. Ozpin heard the elevator open as he expected for Glynda to enter the room. "Glynda I appreciate your dedication to your new position, but I'm fine on my own currently." Ozpin said without looking up at the person that entered his office. "I'm not your assistant Ozma, so this is what you've been doing with yourself?" Ozpin looked up in shock as he saw a man with grey hair, tattoos all over his body, and a horn sticking out of one side of his head standing in front of his desk.

 "I'm not your assistant Ozma, so this is what you've been doing with yourself?" Ozpin looked up in shock as he saw a man with grey hair, tattoos all over his body, and a horn sticking out of one side of his head standing in front of his desk

"Lancelot?! What brings you here? Have you finally come to your senses and decided to help me?" Ozpin said as he looked at the man in front of him. Lancelot summoned a giant Keyblade that appeared to be made of twisted wood before pointing it at Ozpin. "Ozma you know damn well that I find the war you and your wife are currently waging against one another to be ridiculous!" Lancelot growled angrily as he pressed the sickle part of his Keyblade against the side of Ozpin's throat. "Lancelot, call down. I understand your anger, but Salem is a" before Ozpin could finish his sentence Lancelot cut Ozpin's desk clean in half with his Keyblade.
               "Ozma for the last time, Salem is not the biggest threat our world is facing! Xehanort and Organization 13 are, so would you finally bury the hatchet with Salem already?" Lancelot shouted as he was starting to lose his patience with the headmaster. Ozpin angrily stood up from his chair as he glared at Lancelot. "What about you, leaving to train under Yen Sid, you could have helped the situation!" Ozpin fires back as Lancelot looks at him before letting out a tired sigh. "Now your blaming me for what you started? You lied to her Ozma, no matter how you twist it this is your fault." Lancelot said as he seemed tired of talking to the Headmaster at this point.
               Lancelot put away his Keyblade before looking at Ozpin one last time. "I don't know why I thought you would listen to reason Ozma, your as stubborn as she is. Just remember, your the reason they're dead, not my absence." Lancelot was about to leave, but was stopped by Ozpin grabbing his arm. "Lancelot, before you go, is it true that you and Gwendolyn had a child?" Ozpin said as he looked at Lancelot with genuine curiosity in his eyes. "My wife and I are allowed to start a family Ozma, why do you care?" Lancelot said as he glared at the headmaster.
               Ozpin couldn't believe it, Yen Sid was telling the truth. "Both of you being Keyblade Masters would put the child in danger, maybe you should leave him with me." Ozpin said as Lancelot's eyes flared with anger at his suggestion. "You lost the right to be in my son's life, I refuse to let you fill his head with your ideas." Lancelot said as he walked towards the elevator. "Can I at least know his name?" Ozpin asked as Lancelot entered the elevator. "His name is Liam." With that the elevator closed as Ozpin was once again alone in his office. Little did he know that would be the last time he ever talked to Lancelot.