Chapter 18:DITF Mission-Act 1!

So with our trio of heroes stuck in an unfamiliar world, how will things play out for them? What type of people live here and how will they react to this group of strangers?
Liam was on full guard when the ground started to shake and so where Mickey and Neo, but strangely enough Kokoro seemed to be completely calm. Whatever was approaching, it was big! "Alright guys be on your guard! This could be dangerous!" Liam said as Mickey and Neo nodded in understanding as they all got ready to draw their weapons. "No it's okay! I promise you that what's coming towards us means no harm!" Kokoro said as she threw her hands up to stop the trio from drawing their weapons. "Mama! Are you okay?!" Kokoro and the trio turned towards the voice as a giant robot towered over them.

 "Mama! Are you okay?!" Kokoro and the trio turned towards the voice as a giant robot towered over them

(AN:She isn't holding the weapon.)
            To say the three travelers were surprised was an understatement, a giant robot is standing in front of them and just called the girl they saved "Mama" what was going on here? "Genista I'm okay sweetheart! These nice people protected me!" Kokoro spoke to her daughter in a soothing voice as she calmed the giant mech down. "M-Mama, w-why a-are these strange monsters attacking all of a sudden?!" Genista asked her mother in fear as she looked around for more of them. "I believe we can explain what's going on here." Mickey spoke up as he stepped forward. "Really? Please come with us back to the Plantation! The others are waiting there." Kokoro said as Genista picked them up and started to walk back to the Plantation.
                       "Genista! Did you find your mother?!" Liam looked down and saw a boy with messy brown hair looking up at Genista. "P-Papa, M-Mama is fine, b-but we m-might have an a-answer about these s-strange m-monsters!" Genista said as Liam finally got a good look at the boy.

 "P-Papa, M-Mama is fine, b-but we m-might have an a-answer about these s-strange m-monsters!" Genista said as Liam finally got a good look at the boy

"Mitsuru I'm fine thanks to these kind strangers!" Kokoro said as Genista set them on the ground and Mitsuru finally noticed them. "Who are you guys?!" Mitsuru asked in an aggressive tone as he glared at them. "Mitsuru was it? Sorry I know this seems strange, but please let us explain the situation to you and your friends." Liam said in a pleading voice that caught Mitsuru off guard. "Fine, but if you try anything funny, I swear I won't hesitate to end you." Mitsuru said in the best threatening tone he could manage.
                 The group entered the plantation as the trio looked around in amazement at the inside of base. "Mitsuru has Kokoro returned yet?" The group looked up only to find a black haired boy standing next to a pink haired girl with red horns. Just like Genista there was a crimson colored robot standing behind them that was eye level with the catwalk they were standing on.