Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

Brittany's POV

"Why aren't you as excited as I am?" Madison shouted at me through the phone. "Cause it our first year of high school. And I'm going to be in the same school as Kameron again. That's why." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about him." She responded.

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Brittany Skywood and I'm 15 years old and I'm going into high school this year. I have curly brown hair and green eyes and I'm about 5'5 .

Who's Kameron you ask? Well Kameron is every girls dream guy. As much in the literal sense possible. He has light brown swoopy hair and beautiful green eyes. He's about 5'11 . How do I know such a dreamy person you ask? I have known Kameron all my life. We're neighbors, actually. We used to be best friends. Key word; Used to. When he went into 7th grade he became Mister Popular. Since he is a grade ahead of me, he left me behind to join the popular kids. I used to be sort of chubby and I had thick glasses. But now I have contacts and weigh 120 instead of 150. I didn't see him in junior high because we went to different schools. I haven't seen him in years.. Which is weird since we're neighbors....

"Brittany!" I heard Madison scream into the phone.

"What? Why do you have to scream?" I question, slightly laughing.

"You didn't respond after me saying your name for like, 5 minutes."

"Oh," I mumbled.

"Anyway I have to go. Talk to you later Britt!"

"Mmk. Bye," I responded, distracted.

I hung up and got up off of my bed dreading tomorrow.

My First day of Highschool.

•••

A/N: Hi guys! This is the first chapter of my story! Please vote and comment or fan or something like that. c: thanks you... ! xx