Chapter 11-School & Questions

When we pulled into the parking lot at school, I scrambled out of the car with my bag slung over my shoulder.  

Kameron followed, locking the car with a 'click'

As I walked up the stairs to the school, I thought. Was he really going to try and impress me or give up and realize I'm not worth it? All of these thoughts rushed through my head as I made my way to my locker, only to be bombarded by Maddie, Jessica, and Vickie.

"Oh my gosh Britt where were you yesterday?!" Maddie asked. They all looked at me intently.

"I was uh... Sick.. Yeah sick." I said pulling an excuse out of my ass.

Good one Britt. I thought sarcastically to my self.  

"Oh really? And was Kameron sick also?" Jessica asked flirtatiously.  

"No it wasn-" I started , only to be but off by Vickie. 

"People were saying that you guys ran away together to Figi..." Vickie said. 

"WHAT TH-" I was cut off .. Again, but by Jess. 

"Some girls told me you got pregnant with his child and ya'll moved out of state." She said. 

"Can I talk now?" I asked. 

"Yes." They all said in unison. 

"Okay. So yesterday I had a break down about how I felt about Kameron in the car on the way to school and he asked what was wrong and I confessed everything to him. Then I ran away , back to the house and I releapsed and then he followed me and he said he felt the same way but then I said I couldn't trust him and he said he could prove to me that he changed and I said okay prove it , then we went to the carnival for a date an it was really fun a and then at 6 o'clock we watched the fireworks . And they were those fire works to the music ya know? And so the song was What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction and when Harry's solo came on he sung to me. Did you know he could sing? 'Cause I didn't and anyway he sung perfectly and then we kissed and there were sparks. Literally and metaphorically." I said an took a big breath after. 

"Woah. That's a lot to take in," Maddie said, pushing a piece of her strawberry blonde hair out of her face.

"Yeah. That is what happened yesterday." I said starting to unlock my locker. "On other terms ..." Jess started. "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO ROMANTIC IS HE A GOOD KISSER DID HE-" I put my hand over her mouth.

"Okay. I'll give you details if you calm down." I said . She nodded her head up and down to show that she understood. I slowly took my hand away. "Now, for the details," I smiled.

•••

The final bell rung signaling that it was time to go home. I grabbed my stuff and quickly walked out of the classroom, to my locker.  

I opened it, threw my books in and grabbed my backpack. I slammed my locker shut and walked towards the exit of the school to meet Kameron by his car, like I always do.

I walked down the stairs pulling out my phone, to check my Twitter.

I stepped off the last step and made my way to the parking lot. When I found it I couldn't believe what I saw.  

Kameron was up against the car making out with his ex, I guess he saw me and his eyes went wide . He shook his head furiously, trying to escape from the bleach blonde. I felt tears threaten to sting my spill from my eyes.

I started to run.  

I don't know where but I ran. 

Kameron's POV

When I walked out of school, I made my way to my car, to wait for Britt. I smiled to myself at the thought I her. I was going to take her on another date tonight.

I was sitting against my car when I see a bleach blonde come into view .  

Crap. That's Taylor. She's my crazy obsessed ex. She walked over to me, trying to look sexy I guess.

When she got over to me she put her hand on my chest and said.

"Hey baby. Wanna come over to my place and we can have some fun? Its been a while," She winked at me. I have we a look of disgust and pushed her off of me.

"No. We're over. Leave me alone." I stated. 

"But baby, what we had was special .." She purred . 

"No. It wasn't. You were my fuck buddy. I never had real feelings for you." I said . 

"Well let me refresh your memory." She smirked. 

Just then she smashes her lips , that were doused in lip gloss, on mine. I didn't kiss back. There was no spark like there was with Brittany. I didn't even close my eyes. I tried to push her off but she kept pushing me back. I turned my eyes to look towards the door to see Brittany staring at me, her eyes tearing up. My eyes widened and I shook my head furiously. She ran off . 

I managed to push Taylor off and I looked at her. She was smirking. 

"By the way Taylor." I started. I was walking away ,I turned around." You still can't kiss worth shit." I said. She gasped. I smirked to my self and ran off to find the girl in hopelessly in love with.

•••

A/N: 

Hey hey.  

Almost 800 reads :0 *does happy dance*  

If you haven't voted yet on all (or most) chapters can you please do so? It would mean a lot . Thanks.x

Follow me on twitter and tumblr. 

Twit: stylinsonft5h

Tumblr: tardistylinson

Fan,Comment,&VOTE.  

:D