Chapter 13-Kidnapping & Being Saved.

Darkness

That's what surrounded me. 

I tried to speak, but I felt something on my mouth.

Duck tape

You've got to be kidding me.

I wiggled around to see if I could move. That was an epic fail. My hands and feet were tied to a chair.  

Well fuck. 

I sighed, as all of the memories came back. Going to Jake's house and falling asleep after he comforted me. Then waking up in Anthony's car. 

Why would Anthony kidnap me?  

Cause he's crazy psychopath that's why.

Nice reasoning Brittany.

Suddenly, the lights flickered on. I was in a bedroom. Anthony's bedroom, and he was in the door way. Smirking at me. 

He started to walk towards me. I tried to scream, or even get my hands loose. He just chuckled evilly and sat on the bed next to me.

"Don't try babe.Your hear to stay with me." He said in my ear. His warm breath giving me shivers.

Not the good kind.

I felt a tear trickle my cheek. He kneeled in front of me. "Don't cry. It's better this way. Pretty boy won't bother you anymore." He said wiping away the tear. I snatched my face away. 

Pretty boy?

Oh my god. Kameron. 

What is he doing? Is he worried? What is Jake doing? 

I don't know. But I really needed some one to save me. 

Oh god. I sound like a damsel in distress .

Dammit.

Kameron's POV

I think I'm going to pass out. When I ran after Brittany, I never found her. I went to the house, the park, everywhere. It was already 6:30. 

I know I'm not her father but I'm super protective of her. I don't know why, I just can't help it!  

You know what? 

I'm going to call Jake.

I whipped out my phone and dialed Jake's number. He answered at about the 4th ring. 

"Hey man," he said. 

"Hey um dude, do you have any idea where Brittany is?" I asked. 

He didn't respond for a couple of seconds.  

"Uh nope " he said. 

He was lying. I have known Jake half his life. I can tell when he is lying. 

I'm gonna go along with it and find out why he is lying. 

"Uh okay. You wanna come over ? I'm bored" I said 

He laughed . "Sure ill be over in 10," and he hung up.

Where could she be?

Brittany's POV

I'm screwed. There is no way out of this and Kameron is probably glad I got kidnapped. I felt another tear stream down my face. 

Probably the 1,000 tear. 

"Are going to stay put?" He asked his hand slapping my face again. I weakly nodded my head.  

"Good," he said caressing my cheek. He ripped the duck tape off my face.