Chapter 2-The First Day.

"Story of my life I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time, is frooo-" I turned off the alarm on my phone. What? I'm a directioner. Get over it.

I swung my legs over the bed and slowly walked to my bathroom. I put my contacts on and brushed my teeth. I straitened my hair and put on a little makeup.

I walked back into my room, half asleep, and made my way to my closet.

I looked in my closet to decide what to wear. I grabbed some denim Holister shorts. They weren't too short. (Its school for gods sake.) A loose floral spaghetti strap shirt with a navy blue back round and green flowers. I pulled on my navy blue Toms. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my back pocket.

I ran down stairs to be greeted by my mother .

"Morning Honey!" she said.

"Hi mom." I grumbled.

I grabbed some bacon and orange juice. When my phone vibrated.

Maddie: Are you ready?xx

I replied

Yea. I'm just eating breakfast. Is your bro still gonna take us? xx

Maddie: yea be there in 10.xx

I didn't reply and put my phone back in my pocket. I ate some bacon when my mom started a conversation.

"Are you excited to see Kameron?" my mom asked.

"The slightest". I rolled my eyes.

"Just be civil okay honey?" she said as she walked me to the door.

"Okay mom I will. Love you." I waved to her and walked outside. Within 5 minutes Maddie and her brother pulled up in a Black Mustang.

I walked over and jumped in the backseat with Maddie.

"Hey Josh." I said.

Josh was Maddie's older brother. He looked like Zac Efferon.. He used to be close friends with Kameron, I'm not sure about any more.

"Hey Britt,"

He pulled out of the driveway and made our way to school. We all made small talk until Josh interrupted me and Maddie's conversation about One Direction.

"We're here girls." he said. I grabbed my book bag and slung it over my shoulder and jumped out of the car.

I stood in front of my new hell.

James Johnson High.

•••

"Thanks!" Maddie and I chorused to the receptionist as we received our schedules.

Maddie grabbed mine from my hands and looked at hers, then mine, then back at hers and a smile broke on her face.

"Whats up Mads?" I ask.

"We have every class together!" She said. I smiled. Our schedules look like this

--Class Schedule 12-13--

Algebra-Smith

Reading-Waner

Athletics-Gray

Science-Jefferson

° Lunch °

English-Brown

History-Garcia

StudyHall-Free period

-----------------

"Yay!" I said.

Maybe this year wont be to bad after all.

We started to make our way to first period when I bumped into somebody making me drop all of my books.

"Sorry." He said.

I didn't even look at his face. "Its okay its my fault I wasn't pa-"

I stopped talking when i realised who it was.

In front of me stood Kameron Roebuck

"Um, Thanks" I said quickly before he could recognize me.

"No problem" I heard him say as I walked away, catching up with Maddie.

"What happened?" she questioned.

"I just ran into somebody" I said.

She dropped it.

•••

We made it through the first 4 periods, now it was time for lunch. Maddie and I walked through the cafeteria doors with some new friends we made.

There was Jessica, about 5'3, short dirty blond hair blue eyes. Very cute and adorable.

Also there was Vicky.

About 5'8 . Long red hair and brown eyes. Slim. Looked kind of like a model.

We walked into the cafeteria and made our way to the lunch line.

"Oh my God guys look who has the same lunch period as us?" Jessica pointed to the jocks table.

"What the asshole jocks?" I asked, not knowing what we she was getting at.

"No Britt. She's talking about Kameron. The Kameron Roebuck," My eyes widened.

Remember how I said this year wouldn't be to bad?

Yea, I take it back