Chapter 10-Waking up &Back to school

I walked down the aisle with my long, white dress , my dad by my side. I walked up to the alter to face the man of my dreams. Kameron 

I sat up quickly breaking a cold sweat. What a NIGHTMARE. Oh god. Marrying Kameron. God was punishing me. 

Through my dreams.

I need to go back to church. 

Like, seriously. 

I grabbed my phone from my night stand and unlocked it.  

5:50. Eh, my alarm was going to go off in 10 minutes. I'll just get up now, I swung my legs over my bed and got up. I looked at my self in the mirror. I still had my make up on from last night . I must've forgotten to take it off.  

I walked to the bathroom and wiped off all of my make up.  

I didn't look that different without makeup. I guess that's good.

I made my way down the hallway to Kameron's room and slowly opened the door.

Kameron was sprawled out on the bed,his hair messy. He was only in his Calvin Klein boxers. His mouth was slightly parted.  

I walked over to the bed and gently shook him. "Kameron, Kameron get up." I said.  

"Uhghberhsjjsh" he said.

Or something like that. I shook him again.  

Nothing.

This is hard.

I got on the bed and jumped up and down, I giggled . His eyes opened slowly and he rubbed them.

"What the hell Britt." He said with a husky, sleepy voice.

"We need to get up." I said in a 'duh' voice. 

"Ugh okay." He said sitting up. I smiled to myself but quickly frowned when Kameron was chuckling .

"Why are you laughing?" I said.

" 'Cause you're sitting on me." He said snickering. I looked down and realized I was strattling him. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and jumped off.

"Why'd you leave?" He sad in a whiny voice. I just rolled my eyes.

"In your dreams Kameron." I said. 

"I always reach for my dreams," he said with a wink. 

I just scoffed and walked out of the room.

I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I locked the door and stripped down and got in the shower. The steaming water burned for a second, but I got used to it. I let the hot jets massage my body while I washed my hair and body. I turned off the shower and stepped out, the cold air giving me goosebumps. I wrapped my hair in a towel and dried my body off.  

I opened the door and quickly ran down the hall into my room, and shut the door, locking it.

I grabbed some underwear and a bra. I put them in and pulled my hair out of the towel. I sat down at my makeup table, grabbed my blow drier, and dried my hair.  

Once I finished that I curled it a little, making it wavy. I got up and looked for some clothes.

I decided on a plain green v-neck with a blue camisole and denim shorts. I slid on my black converse and went into the bathroom. I applied my minimal makeup and went back into my room, grabbed my phone, bag and walked down stairs. I looked at the time. 

7:05  

We needed to leave soon.

I grabbed a bowl and poured some milk and cereal. I started to eat it when I stopped.  

Where's Kameron?

I put down my spoon and walked to the stairs. 

When I got up stairs I walked over to Kameron'a room. I knocked slightly.  

No answer. 

I knocked again, and waited. 

No answer. 

"KAMERON YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUT OUT HERE OR WERE GOING TO BE LATE, HURRY UP," I yelled.

10 seconds later Kameron appeared from behind the door, dressed and ready. 

"Sheesh you take longer than I do," I mumbled . He walked out of the door and flipped his hair. Wow. So impressive.

sarcasm.

When we got down stairs Kameron poured him self some milk and cereal and sat down across from me.

"Why so quiet?" I asked shoving some cereal in my mouth.  

"No reason," he said.  

Psht. No. Kameron always had a reason.  

We ate in an awkward silence. 

When I finished I got up and put my bowl in the sink. Kameron did the same.  

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, " he said walking out the door, I followed. I locked the door behind me.

I got in the car and buckled my seatbelt. Kameron did the same. He pulled out of the driveway and started to school.  

After about 2 minutes of awkward silence, he spoke.

"About yesterday," He started.  

"Yes?" I said, glancing at him.

"Well, I uh... like, did you have fun ?" He asked nervously .  

I smiled. 

"Yeah. But one date isn't going to prove to me that you've changed. " I stated. 

"Your not gonna make this easy on me are you?" He asked looking over at me

"No sir I am not."I said

"Good." He said. "I love a good challenge."

------------------------------ 

A/N: DON'T HATE ME PLEASE IM GOING TO WRITE MORE TOMORROW . This is just a filler chapter. More drama in the next two chapters.  

Anywho, I want a little more feedback on the story, so yea it would make me feel a lot better. I have been told a lot in person to keep writing and it makes my day<3

So yea... That's pretty much it. 

Follow me on twitter and tumblr 

Twit: stylinsonft5h

Tumblr: tardistylinson

COMMENT,FAN&VOTE<3'