Chapter 12-Comfort & Confusion

Brittany's POV

You know how hard it is to run through streets with tears in your eyes? Well its hard.

Walking down the sidewalk, crying, hold your bookbag.  

Hard. 

I looked out into the road. Cars. Lots of them.  

But one car pulled up beside me. 

Oh god. I thought. 

please dont rape me please me PLEASE DONT RAPE ME. IM TOO YOUNG TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY.

The window rolled down to reveal Jake.  

Jake? What is he doing here? 

"Hey. You okay?" He asked sincerely. 

I sniffed. "No. Not really..." I said.

"You want a ride home?" he asked. 

I could trust Jake, right? 

"Yes, please" I said. 

I walked up to the car , opened the door to the Jeep, and hopped in.  

He started to drive. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

I pulled down the sleves of my jacket. "Nothing," I replied, shifting in my seat. 

"Sure ?" He asked glancing at me. 

I broke down. 

"No." I said, sobbing agian.  

"Oh, babe." He said. " You want to come over to my house and watch movies or something?" He asked.  

I felt so used and vulnerable. 

I nodded my head. He rubbed my shoulder reasuringly. 

We drove in silence. The car soon coming to a stop in front of a house.

"We're here" He said getting out and running to my side, opening the door. I shivered from crying. "Are you going to tell me whats wrong?" He asked. 

I didn't answer. 

He sighed and picked me up, bridal style. I opened my mouth to protest, but his sent was intruging. I just snuggled up to his chest.He shut the door and walked over to the couch. He sat me on his lap and began to speak. 

"Okay. Can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked sincerely. 

I nodded my head . 

"I was walking out..... of the school and Kameron was.... he was kissing Taylor." I said . 

"Oh. Well he's stupid. Only a dumb guy would throw away a beautiful, smart, funny, and amazing girl like you." He said pushing away a piece of my brown hair out my face. 

"You really think that?" I asked queitly. 

"Yes. I know it." He spoke, smiling.

I smiled and pulled him in for a hug. I breathed in his scent and exhaled. 

"Thank you, Jake." I started, "For everything" I finished. 

He pulled away from the hug and smiled. 

"You make me feel so important," I said, getting tired and slowly falling into sleep. 

I could've swore that he said You have no idea.

That was the last thing I heard before fell asleep on his chest. 

Jake's POV

I felt bad. 

She was asleep. She looked so beautiful when she slept. 

No. Don't think like that Jake. You have a job to do. 

Stay focused. 

I really didnt want to do this to Brittany. But I hated Kameron. He betrayed me.  

So I figured when this guy offered me some money to get Brittany, I accepted.

I picked her up in my arms and walked into my room, and placed her on my bed. 

I whipped out my phone and called him. He answered within two rings.  

Do you have her? He asked. 

Yeah. At my place

Okay. I'll Be there in two minutes. He said, hanging up before I could reply. 

Unknown POV

I jumped into my car and sped down the road, wanting to hurry and get to Jake's place. I needed her. She couldn't be with pretty boy. She belonged to me. She was mine. 

Plus, I didn't want him to be the one to take her inoccence. I needed to. That was my job.

I pulled up in the drive way. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door. Jake answered within seconds. I pushed past him and walked down the hall, Jake following me.

"HEY." He yelled. 

"We had a deal!" He said.

"Deals off." I scoffed.

I ran into his room and looked at Brittany. 

She was mine now. All mine. 

I lightly picked her up. Carful not to wake her up. I walked out of the room and walked down the hall. Jake looked mad. I pulled my gun out of my back pocket. 

"Tell anyone about this and you die," I threatened. 

He nodded his head. I walked out of the door with Brittany in my arms. I walked over to my car and gently placed her in the back.  

Brittany's POV

I felt a car seat. 

A car seat ? What? I thought I was at Jake's house. 

I slowly opened my eyes. 

And I saw him in the drivers seat. 

WHAT? WHY WAS I IN HIS CAR?? 

"Why am I in your car?!?!" I screamed. He jumped a little in his seat. He slammed on the breaks. 

"Listen to me you little slut. You're mine. I love you. You belong to me and only me," He said angerily. 

"WHAT? I dont belong to an-" I was cut off by a sharp slap across my face. Followed by a needle in my leg.

It was getting dark. My eyes drooped closed. 

"Mine. All mine." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted into complete darkness. 

------------------------- 

A/N: WHO'S THE UNKNOWN POV? I told you there would be drama. C: 

Thanks to Sydnee and Kelsey for helping me figure out what to write.! It means so much that you guys read my story. <3. 

So yea. short authors note?

Vote,Fan&Comment.!!!

Follow me on twitter and tumblr. 

Twitter: stylinsonft5h

Tumblr: tardistylinson