Chapter 20-Paint Fights & Six Months Later

Uh oh. 

Kameron looked at us with an evil smirk on his face, paint buckets in his arms 

"Oh no." I mumbled. 

"You know, I think you would look great with blue hair." Kameron said looking at me. 

"Uh. No thank yo-" I was cut off by a slimy blue liquid running down my head and face. 

My jaw dropped.

I cannot believe he just did that.

I flipped my back my now, blue , hair and have him a death glare. 

Chloe let out a giggle and Kameron's head shot towards her.

Her hand shot up to her mouth to cover it. But it was too late. Within seconds Chloe had bright yellow paint on her head dripping down her body. 

Cristina and Amaya looked at him.

"Don't you come near me with that stuff Kameron. " Cristina said cautiously.

"And why not?" He asked, stepping closer. 

"Because." She started. "I just got my hair done and unless you wanna give me fifty dollars I suggest you back off." She said . 

He looked at me, then he shrugged his shoulders so there was now pink paint running down , everywhere.

"Oh hell to the no." Cristina said flinging the paint from her face .

Oh crap.

Let the games begin .

•••

I ran out of the bathroom, covered in wet,and dry, paint and ducked behind a chair. 

I clutched the bucket of paint I had like it was life or death. 

I carefully looked around and stood up. I looked around the room for Amaya, Cristina, or Chloe, but I couldn't see any of them.

I walked around the corner and saw Kameron.  

He was covered in paint just as much as I was.

But he looked more ridiculous .

I crept around the corner and felt a hand on my shoulder.

I jumped a little and quickly turned around to reveal Amaya.  

"Amaya!" I whisper yelled. 

"You scared me!" I said. 

She slyly smiled. 

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." She whispered back. 

We looked at Kameron, then back at each other. 

We both nodded out heads and started to slowly walk up towards him. When I felt the moment was right, I quickly dipped the last of the red paint that was in my bucket on his head. 

He closed his eyes tight and slowly turned his head to look at me.

"Britt?" He asked. 

"Yea?" I answered. 

"You wanna go take a shower.?" He asked , throwing me a wink.  

Now was not a time to be cheeky.  

"Haha." I said, slightly pushing him.  

But before I could push away, he put his arms around my waist and crashes his lips onto mine.

Yep.

Lovin' Life.

•••

6 Months Later

I heard the bell ring, dismissing us from last period. 

It was the end of April. 

It was time for spring break.

I was really excited because Kameron, Amaya, Cristina, Chloe and I were all going to Six Flags. 

We were leaving right after school.

I ran out of the classroom with Maddie , chit-chating with her.

We asked her if she wanted to go, but she had family plans. So we just said we would text for the week.

I put my stuff in my locker, hugged and waved goodbye to Maddie as I walked towards the entrance of the school.

I felt something hard that I bumped into causing me to look up.  

"Going somewhere?" A voice asked, not just any voice, Kameron's.

I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He was an awesome boyfriend, we had been dating for about 6 months now. He was also always there when I needed him to be. Since my dad was diagnosed with leukaemia, Kameron has been right by my side the whole time.

He interlocked his fingers with mine so we could go off and find Cristina, Chloe, and Amaya.

All four of us had become really good friends. An turns out I did have some classes with Amaya.

We walked out of the doors and I spotted Cristina, Chloe, and Amaya all siting on the bench near the car. I waved at Amaya with my free hand. She looked up and waved back.

When we walked up to them , Chloe spoke first. 

"How's ready for a ROADTRIP?!" Chloe practically shouted. 

We all raised our hands and shouted. We probably looked ridiculous but we didn't care.

I felt my phone vibrate.

I stopped shouting and laughing to look at it.

'Memorial'

Was the name across the screen.

That was the hospital  

I clicked 'accept' .

"Hello?" I answered  

"Hello, is this Brittany Skywood?" A woman asked with a soft voice. 

"Yes.." I responded unsure. 

"Well, I have some terrible news" she started 

"This afternoon, your dad passed away at 2:18pm."she said.

My chest started to compress. 

No. He couldn't be dead . He was strong. I was his daughter. He is supposed to walk me down the aisle . He was supposed to see my children and be a grandpa.

He was supposed to. 

But I guess God's plan was different.

Then, with tears in my eyes.

Everything went black.

-------------------------------- 

A/N: hey guiseee. 

DON'T HATE ME. I know I haven't updated in forever. I've had a crap load of homework . It's insane. But I told my reason teacher that I was writing a book and she excused me from last nights homework *fistpumps* 

Anywhore.... This book is coming to an end  

Sigh.. 

But it's okay

CAUSE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. 

Named....  

I'll tell you at then end of the next chapter ;D

Vote, Comment,Fan!!  

I LOVE YOU ALL <3 :*