Chapter 19-Sleepovers & Pranks

We all sat down at the table munching on our McDonalds. Kameron was on his phone while Cristina, Chloe, and I were getting to know each other better.

"So," Chloe said with a mouth full of chicken nuggets . 

"How did you and Kameron meet?" She asked.  

I looked over at Kameron who innocently looked up from his Big Mac. I chuckled . 

"Well, we knew each other before, we have known each other out whole lives actually. We're neighbours." I said, biting a French fry.

"Then how come he said you were new?" Cristina asked looking at Kameron . He didn't look back.

"Well, we uh , have kind of a history..." I said trailing off, slurping my rootbeer.

"Oh please" Chloe said , leaning in towards me, pushing up her glasses . "Do tell," she said, smirking . 

I smiled and took a deep breath.

I told them everything.  

I didn't really know these girls , but something in my head told me I could trust them.

I started from the little memories in 1st and 2nd grade all the way to the carnival date, to getting kidnapped, and finishing up with playing too hot last night and him asking me to be his.

I finished an took a deep breath.

Chloe and Cristina had their mouths open in and 'O' shape.  

"Seriously?" Chloe asked. I modded my head. "Kameron..." She started slowly turning her head towards him. 

"Hmm? " he asked 

"Come here.." She said motioning him to come towards her.

He leaned close to her and she leaned close to him like she was going to tell him a secret. 

But then she hit him up side the head making his light brown hair fly up. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? LEAVING THIS POOR GIRL." she yelled at him making him wince.

I couldn't help but laugh. Cristina started laughing too. Soon we were all in a laughing fit.

After continuous laughs and feeling a six pack coming on, we had all calmed down and were all just sitting around talking.

Cristina and Chloe kept bashing on Kameron and messing with him. It was hilarious.

"Hey. I'm gonna go take a shower guys. Be back in a couple minutes " Kameron said , getting up to leave. He kissed my cheek an went upstairs.

After Chloe and Cristina were sure he was gone they looked at me with sly smirks on their faces. 

"Hey. I have an idea," Chloe said, tapping her chin.  

"What is it?" I asked. 

"You wanna pull a prank on Kameron?" Cristina asked. 

"Yes!" I said quickly . 

"YES" Chloe said fist pumping. 

"Okay. What do you guys want to do?" Cristina asked.

We all thought.

After 5 minutes of thinking Cristina spoke. 

"Okay. We obviously don't have any. ideas."  

"Oh! Lets call Amaya." Chloe said. 

Cristina nodded her head pulling out her phone. 

She dialled a number and then she spoke. 

"Hey! Amaya . Are you doing anything tonight?" She asked.