Chapter 14- Police & Hostpitals

Blood. 

They had been fighting for thirty seconds and there was blood.

What am I supposed to do? I can't get in between them.  

I'll get killed.

I whipped out my phone and dialed 911. 

After one ring a lady answered the phone. 

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"I was kidnapped and I got free and my boyfriend that came to save me is full out fist fighting with my kidnapper !" I said trying to sum it all up.

"Okay. Can you tell me your location and we will send the police over right away."

"Yes. I'm at the house on the corner of Main and Plum. Please hurry! " I pleaded.

"They will be right there. Just sit tight until they get there." She said, trying to calm me down.

"Okay thank you." I hung up. I just stood watching them fight. I felt so helpless.

Wait, did I just call Kameron my boyfriend?

Kameron punched Anthony in the face. 

Ouch.

In 30 seconds I heard sirens. 

I ran to the end of the driveway. Anthony looked up. He got off of Kameron and ran towards me. I ran. I saw a police car pull up followed by 3 other ones. 

Before I could get to the car, to strong arms grabbed me. 

I screamed. Two cops came out of each car holding up there guns at Anthony. 

"Sir, put your hands in the air!" One of the police yelled. I felt a something cold and metal on my back. 

Oh god. 

A gun.  

I gasped. 

He poked my back with it.

Kameron got up off the ground and saw the fear in my eyes. He carefully walked over and stood by the police.  

He mouthed to me 'What is it'  

'A gun' I mouthed back , feeling a salty tear on the corner of my mouth . 

His eyes widened and he whispered something to the police. 

They started to walk forward. 

"If you walk any closer the girl gets it." Anthony said coldly. 

I shivered. Why? 

Why couldn't I just have a normal life?

They all ran towards us. I heard him load it. I was pushed out of the way by somebody.

The trigger was pulled , as I fell on the ground. The police grabbed Anthony and hand cuffed him . They pushed him into the police car. I frantically looked around for Kameron. I heard someone yell "CALL AN AMBULANCE! "

Oh god.

Please please no.

I pushed through the people to see Kameron on the floor, clutching his leg. Blood on his hands. Oh no.

He was the one who pushed me out of the way.  

He took the bullet.

I heard an ambulance pull up. The men picked him up and put him on a stretcher. I followed into the ambulance. "Are you coming along for the ride?" A sweet woman asked me. I nodded my head, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I hopped into the ambulance and sat on the chair on that far right and watched them as the took care of him. 

This is all my fault. 

He got shot because of me.  

He could die.

More tears. 

No. Don't cry stay strong for Kameron.

For Kameron . 

That's been motivating me a lot lately , huh?

Kameron let out a scream in pain. It made my ears hurt. Light tears were spilling from his eyes.

We reached the hospital in minutes . 

They through open the doors and rushed him out. The nurse was still behind. 

"They are going to have to remove the bullet from his leg." she said, putting away some equipment . 

I let more tears fall. She walked over to me and sat by me. 

"Come on sweetheart. We can go wait and find out his condition." She said rubbing my shoulder reassuringly . I slightly nodded my head and got up. I stepped out of the ambulance , followed by the nurse. She shut the doors to the ambulance and walked behind me. We walked to the hospital entrance.  

When we reached the doors, I took a deep breath and stepped in. The smell of latex gloves,hand sanitizer, and cleanliness hit my nose. I spotted the front desk, and I ran to it. I slammed my hands on the desk and the lady looked up and sweetly smiled. 

"And what can I do for you sweetie?" The blonde receptionist asked. 

"Can you tell me where the man the just brought in is? A teenager, a boy. " I said, breathless. 

"Oh the one who got shot?" She asked . 

I nodded my head. 

"Oh sweetie," she started

"He didn't make it." She said sincerely . 

I actually heard my heart crack. 

No. He couldn't be dead. I never even was his girlfriend. We were going to go to prom together. We were going to go on a bunch of crazy adventures . 

The last thing I saw was the lady looking at me with wide eyes before I passed out. 

•••

I slowly opened my eyes to see an all white room. I looked around . I felt something cold on my arm. I glanced at my left arm and I saw an IV. 

I looked to my right and saw him. 

Kameron. 

His chest was slightly falling and rising.  

I thought he was dead. I guess not. 

I wave of relief rushed over me as I sighed. The lady must've mistaken him for someone else. 

I pressed the little button on the head of the bed. To call a nurse , I guess. It made a light beeping sound . Within seconds, the sane nurse that was in the ambulance came in. "What do you need sweetie?" She asked gently.

"What happened ?" I asked my voice coming out a whisper. "Well, our new trainee, Diane, told you that he hadn't made it. Which infact he did , he's just sleeping. And then you passed out and we brought you in here." She finished. "Okay. Um when will he wake up?" I asked.

"We need to talk..." 

"You can talk to him right now." She said, gesturing to Kameron. 

His eyes were slowly opening and he was blinking.  

"I'll leave you to it then." She said walking out of the room and closing to door. 

I shifted my body so that I was facing him. He opened his eyes fully and looked at me. 

Confused. 

"Kameron, are you okay?" I ask.

"Um.." He started .

"Who are you?" 

------------------------------- 

A/N: DON'T YOU JUST LIVE CLIFF HANGERS?.I know I do(: OHMYGOD I swear I get more reads on this story every minute. IM SOOO HAPPY. Ep<3 so yea HE FORGOT WHO SHE WAS?!?

As always 

Comment,Vote,&Fan

Follow me on twitter and tumblr. 

Twit: stylinsonft5h

Tumblr: tardistylinson