Chapter 17-Cuddling & Bad News

"You lose," he said with a smirk on his face.

Curse me and my dirty, hormonal , teenage hands I thought .

He tapped his chin and looked me up and down. As if he was thinking about what to do with me.

I rolled my eyes.

He bit his lip.

We were still pressed to eachother. 

"What?" I ask. 

He leaned in close to my ear, his hot breath on my ear. 

"I have one thing I want you to do for me." He said .

His words sent goosebumps down my body. I shivered. His words always do that to me. I'm not sure why.

I nodded my head slowly, showing I understood.

I waited . Thoughts rushed through my mind. What would it be? Would it be something dirty.

He began to whisper. 

"Tell me you love me," He said.

That's it? 

Oh. Wait. I guess he thought since we haven't seen each other in a while he thought I might've not loved him anymore. I did. 

I think did. 

Hm. Yea. I do.

"I love you, Kameron" I said pulling away, and staring into his eyes. 

He smiled, which made me smile.

"Louder," he said

"I love you Kameron!" I said in a loud voice.

'Again' he motioned with his hand.

"I LOVE YOU KAMERON TO THE MOON AND BACK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

We both burst into a fit of giggles.

He hugged me. 

Wow. That is not what I expected. I hugged him back. Embracing his bare chest. He breathed deeply.  

"I love you too, Brittany." He said. I smiled. 

I pulled away and looked at him. He let go of my shoulders and grabbed my waist. He pulled me closer, if that was possible, leaving no space between us whatsoever. 

He pressed his forehead to mine. "Britt.."

he started. 

"Stop and just kiss me," I said laughing a little. He smiled and did as I told. 

He presses his lip to mine. He took complete control of the kiss.

I put my arms around his neck and tugged at his hair a little. I felt a moan escape his lips.

Point for me.

He depend the kiss by biting softly at my bottom lip. I willingly granted access.  

He griped my hips, rubbing circles in my side. Goosebumps ran up my entire body.

I pulled away for air, pressing my forehead against his. I looked into his eyes. God, his eyes. They were so beautiful. The way the lit up when he laughed, or the way the depend in shade when he was deep in thought. I loved them.

"Brittany..." He said breathless . 

"Please be mine," He said staring into my eyes. 

I knew exactly what he meant. Those three words meant so much.