Chapter 7-Kissing, ONE WEEK & The Morning After

The bottle started to slow down.

and guess who it landed on

Me.

•••

"Well, Go on" Jake said, making a scooting motion with his hands.

"Yea. Come on Britt." Kameron said.

He's pissing me off.

Like seriously.

Kameron got up and held out a hand for him to help me up. I scoffed .

I got up and everyone looked at me with a sympothetic expresion, or envy, or both.

I just weakly smiled.

Kameron pulled my hand and dragged me into the closet.

I just stood there with my arms crossed and my eyebrows raised.

Kameron stepped closer.

And closer.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear

"Can I try something?"

His lips brushing against my ear.

"What are you ta-" I was cut off by Kameron's lips smashing onto mine .

I was shocked.

I didn't kiss back,

at first.

After about five seconds about him kissing my frozen lips, I started to kiss back.

His lips moved in sync with mine. His hands rested on the small of my back . As if on instinct, my hands moved up around his neck.

He bit down on my bottom lip , asking for entrance.

I decided to be stubborn and not grant it to him.

He didn't like that.

He kissed down my jaw and started to suck on my neck. Genltly biting down.

I felt a moan coming up my throat.

I struggled to keep it down.

Of course, I failed.

A little moan escaped my lips and I felt Kameron smirking against my neck.

He quickly came back to my mouth and swiped his tounge against my mouth, asking for enterance. This time, I granted it.

His tounge explored my mouth.

I felt weak in the knees.

Literally.

He pushed me up agianst the wall.

"That, was what I wanted to try." He said softly in my ear.

I couldn't believe that.

It wasn't like it was my first kiss or anything, I had kissed boys before, like Anthony.

But his 'Make Out Sessions' werent sweet, and gently like Kameron's. They were rough and forced.

I hated them

Kameron interrupted my thoughts.

"Say something." He pleaded.

I wanted to say something along the lines of 'I cant belive you did that! I hate you!'

But no, my stupid boy-crazed brain only let this escape my lips.

"Wow." I slightly laughed. His face inches from mine,again.

He chuckled.

"For only being 15 , you're great kisser," He whispered suductively in my ear.

I just rolled my eyes and playful pushed him away.

"I'm leaving now." I said and pushed the handle,only to be stopped my Kameron.

"No. We have 3 more minuites" He said winking.

"Haha, no." I said rolling my eyes.

"So your telling me that you didn't like the kiss?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"I never said that," I mumbled crossing my arms.

"Good." He said.

He got closer

and closer

and closer.

He had me against the wall. His hand pinned above my shoulder.

He gently placed his lips on mine.

Our lips molded together perfectly, like Puzzle pieces. His free hand sneaked around my waist and pulled me close to him, closing the space between us, leaving no space between us.

His lips danced on mine.

Everytime we kissed, I felt a spark.

Like you know how they say that in the movies? Well, I felt it. It was weird.

A rushing sensation through my chest.

I pulled away for air. Our foreheads rested against eachother.

I looked into his green eyes and studied them.

His eyes were and emerald faded to a forest green as they got closer to his pupil. They were beautiful.

"I like you Brittany, a lot" He said.

I wanted so bad to say 'I like you too and I think I'm in love with you!'

But all the memories of him ditching me, and me crying myself to sleep at night.

No. I wouldnt let him back into my heart. He would just hurt me again.

"Well to bad," I say pushing him away.

"What did I do to upset you Britt?" He said grabbing my wrist and making me face him.

His eyes were sad.

"What you did a long time ago, you hurt me, " I mumbled.

"Look, I'm sorry. Brittany, you don't understand how sorry I am. I like you. It killed me on the first day of school when you told me how you felt. I felt terrible. I thought you hated me. When we kissed ..." He trailed off as he grabbed my hand.

"I felt something. And I know you did too. So will you please just give me a chance." He spilled.

"You have one week, one week to prove to me that you have changed." I said.

Little did I know that would be the most interesting week of my life.

Go figure.

•••

I woke up to the covers being pulled off my bed.

I groaned.

"Come on sleeping beauty, Time to get up. We have school,"  Kameron cooed in my ear.

"No, I dont wanna," I whined

"I made pancakes," He whispered in my ear.

I shot up out of my bed.

"Move." I say, perking up. He got up off the bed chuckling and walked out of my room, shutting the door.

I walked over to my closet and debate on what to wear.

I decided on a blue flowy crop top with a white camisole underneath, my light wash deniem shorts, and my white gladiator sandals.

I walked into the bathroom and did my usual make up and ran down stairs.

The smell of bacon and pancakes hit my nose, immediately making me smile.

Well played Kameron.

Well played

•••

A/N: Sorry short chapter.</3 The next I'll try to make it really long.

Anyway... Im thinking about a sequel already! Im CRAZY RIGHT.yes i know XD

Follow me on twitterrr!  stylinsonft5h

Vote,Fan,And Comment <3