Chapter 22-The Funeral pt.2 & The End..?(Final Chapter)

I nodded my head at my aunt and walked back over to my mom and Kameron. He was holding her hand reassuringly while she cried. It literally broke my heart to see her like this.

I sat down on the other side of her and rubbed her back , attempting to calm her down. She cried more and more, but eventually calmed down. "Mom,." I started. She looked at me with red eyes and smeared mascara. " The service starts in 5 minutes." I said pushing some hair out of her face. She took a deep breath and nodded her head. She stood up and I stood up next to her. I pulled her arm so in inner twined with mine. 

We started to walk out and Kameron stood next to me and put his arm around my waist. He kissed my head. It always made me feel better when he did that. Im not sure, but it made me feel, safe. 

We walked towards the door and opened it to see about 90 people socializing and chatting among themselves. My mom looked at me and nodded her head. I smiled back at her. She walked up to the small stage and cleared her throat. I don't know how she did it.. But people stopped talking and looked at her. She cleared her throat and began to speak.

"The service will be starting in 5 minutes. Can you all please make your way into the church?" My mom said. People started to put down their drinks and made their way into the church area. Me and Kameron stood at the doors greeting people as they went in. I got a lot of "your in our prayers" and "were so sorry" 's. I had to hold back tears about 5 times. I just smiled and remembered my aunt's words.

"Stay strong for your mom."

After greeting everybody we went in, following the crowd, Kameron's hand tight in mine. We looked around for my mother in the crowd. I spotted her in one f the pews and went over to sat by her, Kameron hot on my trail. She saw me and slightly smiled and motioned me to come sit with her and my Aunt Jenny. I did as told, with Kameron of course. We sat and I took a deep breath.

•••

I sat up from the pew and went over to the door to greet family and Friends as they left. I approached the door and shook hands, gave hugs, and kissed cheeks, before everyone had made their way out. There were a few people that had went to talk to my mother and then they left me with a slight smile and some red eyes from crying. When everybody was gone Kameron, My mom, and my Aunt Jenny met me at the door. Kameron grabbed my hand and we faced my mother and Aunt.

My Aunt took a deep breath.

"Your mother is going to stay with me  a few days because she's..." she trailed off. "Unstable" she said in a hushed voice.

"She said it was fine for Kameron to stay with you while she was  gone." She finished.

"Okay." I said releasing Kameron's hand and hugged her. I threw my arms around her neck and squeezed her tight.

"Thank You," I said quietly. She squeezed me back tighter and released.

"Your welcome." She said pushing some hair our of my face."Now go get that boy " She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I walked over to Kameron. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Ready to go home?" He asked. I nodded my head. We started to walk away from the doors to the church.

"Oh Brittany?" He said stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah?" I asked turning to face him. He released my hand and grabbed both sides of my face and slammed my lips onto his. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away and left a tingly feel on my lips, just like the first time we kissed.

"What was that for ?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I love you." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled, knowing that I had the best boyfriend in the world.

"I love you too."

•••

We pulled into the driveway of my house and I opened the car and stepped out.  I looked at my phone for the time.

6:30.

I looked over at the drivers side and saw Kameron emerge from the car, and slamming the door. He locked it and walked over to me. He smiled and put his hand around my waist and we walked up to the door of my house. I unlocked it and walked in. I kicked off my shoes and sighed. Kameron chuckled at me and I just rolled my eyes.  I walked to the stairs and made my way up to my room. I opened the door to my room and walked in. I shut the door and began to peel off my clothes. I took my phone out of my bra and threw it on the bed. I grabbed a big t-shirt and some pajama shorts. I put my hair up in a messy bun , grabbed my phone off the bed, and walked towards my bathroom. I grabbed my make up remover and took off all of my make up and washed my face. I dried my face with a towel. I glanced at my iPhone and the time was 7:09. I walked out of my bathroom and  made my way down stairs. I walked into the living room to see Kameron on the couch shirtless, and in sweat pants. Oh lord. I walked over to him and plopped down next to him. He jumped a little.

"Oh, It's you." He said, I laughed.

"Duh. " I said rolling my eyes playfully. He looked down at his lap like he was deep in thought.

"You wanna watch a movie ?" He finally asked.

I smiled." Sure."

I got up to look at the movies we had. "What Movie?" I asked, looking at him. He had a thinking look on his face."umm, Finding Nemo." He said with confindence. "Finding Nemo?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm in the mood for a Disney movie." He said crossing his arms.

"Okay," I said laughing a little. I put the movie in the DVD player and grabbed the remote. I got up to sit down and clicked play, sitting next to Kameron, Leaning my head on his chest. 

•••

The credits started to show on the screen and I stretched and yawned. Kameron laughed at me. "What?" I asked. He just shook his head with a smile on his face. "Nothing." I shrugged my shoulders and stood up. Kameron following after me. 

I started to walk to my bedroom, but Kameron grabbed my hand. I turned around  to look at him and i raised my eyebrows.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Where  are you  going ?' He asked.

"Uh. To bed." I laughed a little. He pushed out his bottom lip so he was pouting like a 5 year old. I sighed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"You can come too." I said. He smiled and pulled me up stairs. He dragged me down the hallway. I opened the door to my room. I walked in and sat on my bed. Kameron sat next to me. 

After a couple seconds of silence, I spoke.

"Why?"

He looked at me confused. "Why what?"

"Why have you stuck with me through everything?" I asked. 

He looked down at his lap and sighed. "Because I love you." He said laying down.I lay down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. I breathed in his scent. We lay like that for a little while.

"You know, "I started. "I'm trying to think of this whole situation as a new beginning." I said. "Dont you?" I asked looking at him.

A slight smirk played on his face. 

"You have no idea."