let's not get Feisty, doll face.

Oh, wow... after being in the mafia, you never thought you'd see his doppelganger. What did they call him? Red? Fell? Whatever it was, you didn't care.

You were now staring at yet another skeleton, and like Toriel had said, he looked quite like your sans. From what the doppleganger said, he was sans, too.. Sans? That can't be...there already was a sans..

"Hey, dollface. Y'know I can feel your confusion, right? You're practically brimming with it.."

That was alarming. Your eyes snapped to his glowing red ones..

Why did he have to look like that.. look with such a hungry expression.. You decided not to ask.

"O-oh, right. I'm sorry."

His smile turned into a grin, razor sharp teeth shining in the light of the sun. He leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"You're scared, kiddo."

You backed away and looked to the side, your facial expression twisting.

"That.. That's true. I am quite terrified of hideous monsters like yourself."

Fuck fuck fuck. FUCK!

His amusement disappeared as quickly as it came..all his face could muster was anger.. so much anger.

His hands snapped around your neck, slamming you to a bench to force you to quickly sit down.

"listen here, toots..."

You struggled to keep yourself under control..you felt a surge of anger as well. Your hands twitched.

"I came here to take over the little mafia you kittens got goin on...and brats like yourself, die on the first day.. so let's keep that sass to ourselves. Unless you wanna lose your tongue early."

Your eyes widened...was this how it was going to play out? Your death in exchange for what...nothing? Just a few empty words from a pastor before you are buried in a place no one will remember you in? No..that was not going to be your hand in cards.....you were going to play this out YOUR way. No one else's..

"I'm sorry...I should've known who I was talking to-"

You said with no stutter. Almost like the grip he had on your neck was nothing. Because it was. It was nothing! You were better than him.

"That's right.... apologise to me, so I may spare you.."

You cringed at his words. He thought he was the king of the world! Well guess what? Not on your watch.

You pressed a number on your phone. The automatic number.

Toriel.

"Yes my child?"

"You fucking bitch...just admit it.. I'm your boss."

"wh- WHAT IS GOING ON!"

In mere seconds, Toriel was standing by his side. She grabbed his shoulder, to what seemed like a nonthreatening grab. You of course knew better.

Especially by the panic and pain held in his eyes.

"I suggest you let my child go."

His hands around your neck released. FINALLY. Freedom.

His eyes wandered your face with anger. It was clear he was seething, and wasn't happy at all. You only smiled and winked at him with a sarcastic grin slowly emerging.

"Sorry!"

Toriel grabbed your hand gently, leading you away from the skeleton that had venom dripping from his dagger like gaze. She looked down at you with worry, seeing a bruise forming. Knowing what would happen you tightened your grip on her hand as she was about to turn. She took the hint, and simply kept walking with you as you also continued walking.

Footsteps..That's what you heard before a gun was fired. It was a silent pop compared to Toriel crying out beside you. She grabbed your arm as she fell...

You couldn't even process what was happening before Toriel dusted right in front of you. The dust was different than you usually saw.. But that was a fleeting thought, not stopping the unsettling feeling of guilt that surfaced in your chest.

You took a second, your eyes widening before you screamed loudly. Screamed for help. Screamed for Toriel. For anything.

"Toriel! Toriel, no!...MOM!!!"

Your eyes filled with tears..
You dropped to your knees and grabbed at her clothing, crying into them and getting the odd looking dust on your face.

The sans behind you approached your trembling figure..he grabbed your shoulder and yanked you up, holding you bridal style. You wouldn't let that happen.

You screamed and kicked, cried and cursed. But it was no use now..he was using his magic to keep you still as he walked...he looked down at you and wiped the dust off of your cheek with his thumb.

"hey, kiddo...you got somethin' on your cheek....hehe"

You teared up again, glaring and sucking in a sharp breath to show him you hated him. You hated him with every fiber in your body.... EVERYTHING YOU HAD IN YOU! YOU HATED HIM WITH.

but..what would Toriel do..
.
.
.
.
She would shoot the monster...

And with that, you had your revenge plan all set out...your (H/C) swishing in your face as he stepped into a car, grinning the whole car ride, until you got to a small shack...you had a feeling this wasn't going to be good.