5~ Spend

"Blair? You ready to go?" My mother called to me through my door.

"Yeah." I replied.

Today we're going back to school shopping at the mall. Since school starts in-like-two weeks. Aunt Lilli, Uncle Noah, Lynne and Myles are also going-just meeting us there.

I stood up off of my bed and glanced down at my outfit. It consisted of my 'bonjour baby' t-shirt and some jean shorts. (Below)

As well as my white converse

As well as my white converse. (Below)

And my hair was up in a messy bun

I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket, then I opened my room door.

My legs lead me through the hall, and then I trotted down our staircase.

Once I had reached the bottom step, I had a realization of something that I forgot,

"Wait, I gotta grab my purse."

I spun around to go back up the stairs, but my fathers voice interrupted me,

"No. We're paying."

"You guys don't have to do that." Dylan said, walking over to the front door from the living room.

"Well, we are." He said, ruffling Dylan's hair up a bit.

My parents always pay for things. I don't want to be the rich, white girl that has her parents buy everything for her. But, as it turns out, I am...

"Everyone ready?" My mother asked, walking over to the front door with her shoulder purse. She never liked carrying large, heavy purses. So she sticks to a smaller one.

We all nodded.

Dylan was out the door first, followed by my mom, followed by me, followed by my dad who locked the door behind us all.

As usual, we're taking my dads black Tesla. So my parents sit up front-my dad driving. I sit in the seat behind the passenger-usually my mother. And Dylan sits at the other end-opposite of me.