25~ Christmas

"Alright, Alexa give your gift to your person." Kade said.

Alexa handed the small, white bag to Kade, actually. He thanked her as he pulled out the black tissue paper.

"Woah..." he trailed off, taking out a pure gold dog tag, then continued,

"How'd you know?"

"Dude, you literally always talk about that necklace." She explained, we all chuckled.

"It's a dog tag, get it right." Kade retorted.

"Alright, Kade, give your gift to your person." Charlie stated.

Kade had a gold, wrapped box in his hands. A little smaller than a shoe box.

He handed it to Jamie.

Jamie smiled as he knelt down to the ground so he could use two hands to tear open his gift.

"How'd you know?" He questions after ripping a very small amount of paper.

Kade chuckled and shrugged,

"I just do."

Jamie unwrapped the rest, to reveal a Supreme box. Then, he took the top off,

"Yes! Oh man, I've wanted this forever!"

He picked up a black, Supreme backpack.

I don't get the whole 'Supreme' thing, like, why is it so popular and expensive?

"Thank you, Kade." Jamie said in all honesty.

"Alright, Charlie, give your gift." Kade told her.

She had a medium sized, black bag in her hands with white tissue paper. She handed it to me.

I cracked a small smile and knelt down to the ground, so I could open it with both of my hands.

My left hand took out a piece of tissue paper, then my right, then my left.

There was two things in this bag. A shoe box sized box at the bottom and there was something square shaped wrapped in the grey tissue paper at the top.

I grabbed the item on top and tore it open,

"How the hell did you know?"

Charlie laughed,

"I'm your best friend."

It was a hoodie, because, I love my hoodies. But this one, is awesome. It's the tie dye, blue Vans hoodie that I've wanted forever. (Below)

"Open the other one

"Open the other one." She demanded.

I chuckled and grabbed the box before tearing up the paper it was wrapped in.

It was a Vans shoe box. I opened the top,

"The matching shoes?" (Below)