24~ Tight

8:32pm- hey I called earlier, why didn't u answer?

I glanced at the message I had just received from Jamie. He did call, but I didn't answer it.

You may be asking 'why' . Well, I didn't answer because I was sitting at my uncles dining room table while all of the adults told us that we can't walk around town by ourselves-at the time of Jamie's call.

So, you'll never guess what I'm doing now... I'm walking around town alone.

But, here's my situation. The exact same black, BMW has driven past me at least four times. Not going the same direction, like as if it's going from one end of the road to the other and then turning around and doing the same. It's not a car that anyone in my family owns. So, I'm being cautious.

No. Blair Cohen is not scared. Just being cautious as of right now.

Should I call Jamie? Or I could call Kade. Maybe even Colton. But, nobody really wants to deal with my issues. So, I won't call anyone.

I glanced behind me, the direction that the car had gone a few minutes ago. But I didn't just see an empty street-the black BMW was slowly coming closer to me.

"Shit." I mumbled.

I turned back around and began to walk slightly faster than I was before.

But, the sound of the cars speed picking up as well-echoed through the night.

"Cohen, how 'bout you quit walkin' and talk to us. We ain't lookin' for no fight!" A male voice called from the window. Not a familiar one, though. How did he know my name?

I turned around, as the car stopped and obviously went into park. Then, the two front doors opened up.

A male came out of the passenger side while a female came out of the drivers.

"Blair, right?" The girl asked.

I didn't know these guys,

"What's it to you?"

"Yup, definitely Blair." Both of them mumbled, but I still heard.

I stood my ground,

"Who are y'all?"

"I'm the one who threw a hit at your friend... Jamie, is it?" The male stated.

I had to try my hardest to restrain my fist making contact with his jaw,

"You're from the other gang?"

"Guess so. You're the break in the Pythons and the Blue Bloods, right?" He questioned me.

I nodded.

I was being hesitant and cautious, these two are giving me a strange feeling.

"We're the gang against them." The girl stated.

I frowned at them in confusion,

"Against the Pythons and the Blue Bloods?"

They nodded,

"Y'know how many gangs were after your family and their biggest rival? Tons. The first generation of our gang being one."

My eyebrows slightly raised,

"So, why are you following me?"

The boy let out a devilish chuckle,

"You're literally the centre of everything. So, now we've got some stuff to discuss."

"Which is?" I sassily questioned.

"Well, now we're officially rivals. We've got to lay out some ground rules-," The girl went to say, but I interrupted,