Black and White - Angst

Peters trapped under a building. Crushing his back and pinning him down to where he can't fight back.

He just joined the Avengers, and he didn't want to disappoint them by already getting hurt. Already the weakest one.

He didn't want to disappoint Mr. Stark.

So he kept his mouth closed, leading to him getting more damaged than his 16-year-old self can handle.

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of blood, slight gore, panicking, and.. (if I put the rest of the tags, it'll spoil it, so just be prepared ;)  )
_______________________________

Third Person Pov: (Whole one shot)

"Peter watch out!" Tony yells, his voice ringing in Peters' ears as Peter shoots three webs at a robot, nearly getting his head shot off if it wasn't for Mr. Stark.

"Need a little help here, Tony!" Steve yells in the comms. Peter was glad he had his iron suit, he could bicker with Clint or tell a joke and hear Wanda laugh from the other end, it makes fighting less scary.

"Nice job, underoos," Tony adds quickly before shooting off.

"Why do you call me underoos, anyway?" Peter says, swinging into a building to check for any survivors.

"Its better he finds out on his own," Clint smirks.

"Or never finds out." Grunted Tony, obvious he's getting exhausted.

"It's better he still thinks it's a cute nickname instead of an insult," Wanda said, her accent thick as maple syrup. She gets it back every now and then.

Peter searches for anyone else in the building, quickening his pace as the building moans in frustration to hold itself together.

Suddenly his spidey senses static, but he was too late. A rock hit him on the head, hard, causing the comms to static and die. He would be worried but he's too busy listening for anyone-

Peter hears it.

He turns quickly, searching for the cry.

Another shriek, it's from a child.

"Where are you?!" Peter yells, receiving another yell of pain. He runs quickly to the sound, a huge piece of metal slightly muffling it. Someone must be under there.

He lifts the piece with a grunt in concentration, revealing a small, dirty girl with a bloody nose and a busted lip. A face of both relief and terror on her face.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?" Peter says calmly.

"Can I pick you up?" He receives a nod from her and swoops her into his arms.

"Here we go.." He mumbles and starts to run down the stairs, the building nearly two seconds away from breaking down.

He runs faster each second, feeling the ground beneath him start to give out.

He finally reaches the bottom of the stairs, looking out the window to see a couple, tear stains on their pale faces that resembles the small girls. He has to save her. Feeling his spidey senses go crazy, he knows he won't be able to make it, and tosses the girl into the parent's arms as the building collapses on top of him.

______________

"...id..k..id..petE PETER!" Peters' eyes snap open as his comms static to life. What happened?

Oh right, the building collapsed, no wonder everything hurts.

"Spiderman status report now," Steve yells, sounding frustrated.