Infinite Universes - Fluff

That, but longer and contains IronDad

That, but longer and contains IronDad. It has a very sweet ending not gonna lie.
_______________________________

Third Person Pov: (Whole One-Shot)

"So there really are infinite universes?" Tony asked the wizard, twirling his cup of iced lemonade in his hand. It had been a pretty relaxing day so far, the July heat was too unbearable to be outside, so everyone just stayed inside where there was air conditioning, just enjoying each other's company.

"That is correct," Stephen said cooly, sitting down next to him in one of the kitchens swivel chairs.

"So there's one where I'm blue?"

"Yeah."

"There's one where I'm an octopus?"

"Sure."

"There's even one where I'm not a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist?" He jokes.

"Most likely."

Tony gasps in exaggerated shock, placing a hand over his forehead like a damsel in distress. "Well, if that's a possibility, then I'm sure there's a universe where I'm happy." He says lightly, trailing off slightly at the end as he looks away from the wizard, a sad smile forming against his lips. Before Stephan can answer, Peter bursts into the room.

"Mr. Stark-! Mr. Stark, so me and Clint-" Peter took a pause to catch his breath, pointing behind him. "We had this crazy idea, that like, what if we made- so you know SpongeBob?" He asked, using his hands while he talked frantically. Tony laughed and nodded.

"Ok so in the show sponge bob once blew a bubble and walked into it and it took him to places he needed to go. And that's like, super badass-"

"Better watch your mouth, you're lucky I'm cool and hip." Tony accused, pointing a finger at the boy as he took another sip of lemonade. Peter ignored him.

"But in our world, bubbles can't do that cause' they're weak and stuff. So what if we made those bubble things and we could just fly around everywhere?" Peter asked, his eyes shining with a childlike spirit that Tony adored.

"Wouldn't you like, suffocate?" Tony asked suspiciously. Peter rolled his eyes.

"Well, we obviously need to build air vents or something-"

"PETER GET OVER HERE!" Clint yelled from the other room before a crash sound could be heard.

"Ok! Tony we'll discuss this later." He added before running off. Tony smiled brightly at him, his happiness clearly showing. Tony laughed lightly to himself and looked back down at his drink, smiling to himself. Stephen studied his face.

"Of course there's a universe where you're happy," Stephen says, grabbing Tony's attention.

"You're already in it."

(Short and sweet, next oneshot up shortly!)