Thor's Hammer - Fluff

In a training session with Thor, Peter kept dodging, swinging, winning. Thor loses his temper and throws his hammer at Peter. Everyone thinks it's going to crush him.

But he actually catches it.
_______________________________

Third Person Pov: (Whole One - Shot)

Peter was winning against a god.

Training sessions would usually kindly leave Peter out for him to just observe. Today, with some reasoning with Tony, they let him train. And who was better to go against than the God of Thunder.

Peter was about to explode from excitement, finally, he thought, he could show the team how strong he was. Then they would let him go on more missions, and then, possibly, actually let him become an official Avenger.

Tony, however, was slightly worried. Thor may be clumsy in his work, but he could pack a powerful punch. And with his temper, who knows... Tony watched with hesitation behind the lines as the two stood at either side of the training area. They were the best match, Peter could move fast, and was much smarter about his fighting technique than Thor was. Thor had more power, with his hammer and all, but he had agreed beforehand to not summon a storm and electrocute Peter.

"3," Natasha yelled out.

"2."

"1."

"Go!" The team said simultaneously, and they were off.

Thor immediately trudged straight at Peter, swinging his hammer around his fingers. Before he could hit him, the spiderling used Thor to swing up around and kick his side, making the god stumble back in confusion. Peter then quickly launched himself at him and kicked the god right in the face. Clint was obviously trying his hardest not to burst out with laughter.

Thor grunted in annoyance as he continuously tried to hit the boy, but Peter was just too quick for him and kept dodging his clumsy attacks.

Tony smiled at the fight with pride.

"Hey, Tones, your sons winning." Rhodey tapped him on the shoulder, grinning smugly.

Tony snorted, waving his hand away. "He's not my so-" But before he could finish his sentence, Thor yelled out and anger, and in almost slow motion, he threw his hammer at Peter.

Peter expected his spidey senses to go off, but they didn't, great, he thought, not only is my spider sense broken, but every bone in my body will be too.

"Peter look out!" Tony yelled, already running towards him.

Peter held his hands out protectively, tightening his chest for the pain that was about to come.

He didn't feel it, but there were gasps heard out in the room.

He opened his eyes, and he was tightly clutching the hammer in his hands. All of the Avengers stood there dumbfounded, besides Tony, who just had a smug grin on his face.

Peter looked around the room anxiously, had he done something wrong? he wondered.

"Sorry, I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to.," Peter said frantically, stumbling against his words as he placed the Mjolnir down.

"No no no, Peter you're not in trouble. It's just that, well-" Tony replied, slowly walking up to Peter.

"This is wonderful! The boy is worthy!" Thor said excitedly, pointing straight at Peter.

"I'm what?"

"You're worthy, man of spiders. Only a select few of people can hold the hammer, and it has deemed you worthy of its power." Thor said happily, his temper was far gone, and now he was just proud, not as proud as Tony, but proud.

"Tony how come you're so chill with this?" Rhodey called out.

"First of all, Bucky owes me twenty dollars." He said cooly, placing a hand on Peters shoulder. "And second of all, I kinda knew it. I mean, come on. This is Peter Parker we're talking about."

Peter couldn't help but have a grin stretch across his face, being complimented by Tony was probably one of Peters highest moments.

"Let's go have Olive Garden to celebrate," Clint said, already walking out of the room.

"Proud of you kid," Tony said, looking down at his ki- the kid.