We'll Meet Again - Its just sad

Just read.

(The lyrics in the chapter are not mine. Listen to the song above.)

_______________________________

Third Person Pov: (Whole one-shot)

Peter parks his fresh car in the lot and takes a shaky breath before getting out, closing the door gently and squinting his eyes at the bright sunlight before walking towards the gates, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

He opens the metal gates cautiously, like it was about to smolder his hand any second, and walks inside, slightly kicking the grass as he headed his way to him.

"Hey Mr. Stark." He said happily, sitting down on the grass.

"I uh- I got you these flowers, your favorite-! carnations, I got the red and all cause' that's your favorite color too.." He trailed off at the end, spinning the banquet slightly in his hands.

"Sorry I haven't visited you lately, the city's been a tad crazy and I've been busy, you know, being Spider-Man and all. Hope you can forgive me. If not that's ok too."

"You know, it's weird. Like, being Spider-Man now. I don't want to be him, but I have to. Its like a bad memory, being in the mask. Reminds me of you. It makes me sad. I don't know. Sorry if that doesn't make any sense." 'Nothing makes sense anymore', Peter thinks to himself.

"But I just need to keep smiling through, like how you always do, cause' I'm the strong, awesome Spider-Man. Things will get better, right?"

They sit there for a while in silence, before Peter scoffs. "Yah' know, people are being nicer to me at school, which is great. Actually, no one really talks to me, besides Ned and sometimes MJ. Or maybe I just don't talk a lot anymore." He said quietly.

"I wish you could meet Ned, he's so awesome and stuff. Maybe you can one day."

Peter fiddles with the grass at his legs, and a tear trails down his face as he stares at the flowers.

"The avengers are a mess, especially Steve. The whole worlds a mess."

"It's so.. quiet now, in the compound. We don't laugh anymore. Steve locked himself in his room for a week. Pepper really misses you, so does Morgan. It's just.." Peter wipes his face and looks up at the cloudy sky, sure it's going to rain. He takes a deep breath before talking again.

"But hey, we'll see each other again, right? I don't really know where, or when. But I.." He pauses, the grave stone mocking his very existence. "I know it'll be a real sunny day." He says, barely audible. Another silent tear rolls down his face, and then another, and then another..

"Te-Tell everyone in heaven I say hi, ok Tony?" Peter didn't get a response as he places the flowers, along with the many others, on his grave, engraved with-

Anthony Edward Stark (Tony Stark), 1970 - 2024. A hero with the mask, a legend without.

(I really hate this song, not because it's a bad song, it's great, but it reminds me of my grandmother. Hope you guys liked the chapter, I know it's short. Sorry. I'll be making more visiting gravestone one-shots if you like this one.)