Blood is Thicker Than Water Pt.1 - Angst

(This is going to be a two-part thing, each part is going to be around 1,000 - 2,000 words. It would be too long to have as just one shot, so here it is. Also, stony, which is another name for Tony x Steve. I know the ship isn't TOO popular right now with ironstrange and stucky but it's still my OTP. There's Not much anyways, just hand holding and Steve comforting Tony.)

Tony's Pov:

The Avengers are all sitting together, and for once, everything's ok. Steve is drinking coffee, even though it's nearly twelve at night, with me while Natasha and Clint are goofing off. Bruce is reading a book as he hums to a song no one knows, but his humming is mostly blocked out by the TVs football game, which Thor is surprisingly enthusiastic about. All of us are on my expensive, milk colored couch. Except for Peter, who insists that hanging from the ceiling helps him concentrate on his homework.

For once, it was ok.

Till we got a call.

The tv was turned off suddenly, which didn't interfere with our previous activities until someone popped onto the screen. That's when everyone got quiet.

"Hello, Avengers." A static voice echoes through the room.

Hydra. What do they want now?

Everyone's attention is fully on the screen.

"Let's play a fun game. Let's say we are creating a bomb. Let's say if you don't come to us, defeat us, it'll go off." The man paused, his face hidden in the darkness of the room he's recording in.

"Let's say it'll have the same destruction as if Yellowstone exploded."

To put in perspective, I'd kill thousands, wiping out nearly the entirety of wherever this bomb will be planted.

"Let's say you have 48 hours."

My minds racing with questions with no answers that satisfy me or even make sense.

"Stark, you're a smart man, I'm sure you'll find us." Then the video ended.

Everyone's quiet, a mixture of shock and worry hangs in the air.

But it's mostly fear.

I was the first to snap out of the trance, jumping off the couch starting to pace. Pacing helps my mind think faster.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., whats the information you have about the video. Do not hold back any." I yelled, waking everyone else from their trance.

"This film was recorded in a Hydra base. Identity of man in the video is unknown. The exact location is unknown, but is somewhere in Eastern Germany." F.R.I.D.A.Y. paused, and then adds quickly. "It was filmed in Stannewisch, which has records of Hydra presence."

Now everyone's in action, Clint and Steve go into the other room to suit up. Natasha is now sitting next to Bruce, taking breathing exercises with him to calm his nerves. Even the mention of Hydra makes him anxious. Thor grabs his hammer while Peter leaves to go get extra webbing from the lab. I grab Peters shoulder quickly.

"Oh no, you don't. You're not going, I'm sending you to your Aunt Mays." I say.

His face saddens. "Please Mr. Stark I can do this I swear just let me go I'll stay in the back and I won't even fight I'll just help-" He rambles.

"No, I'm not losing you again." I cut him off.

After the fight with Thanos, after the snap, I was a wreck. I knew the kid was special to me, that he had an important role in my life, but I didn't know it would affect me as badly as it did.