The Spider Legs - Angst

The fight back on Titan, but instead of Tony Stark getting stabbed, it's Peter.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: blood, pain, swearing, and.. (not gonna tag the last one, would be a spoiler)

Request from: Geovenox
_______________________________
Third Person Pov: (Whole Oneshot)

The fighting seemed to go on forever, the teenager thought, dodging yet another rock that has been shot in his direction.

If it weren't for Peters spidey senses, he would have been a goner by now.

Tony wasn't getting it any easier, seemingly a glowing target for Thanos, he's being swept at his feet every time he got up. Tony wasn't the type to give up, but the man did he want to give up now. Or at least take a coffee break.

"Watch out Tony!" Peter yelled, making Iron Man jump and barely miss a giant rock that would surely crush every bone in his body. That was close, too close, Tony thought.

Even with the rest of the people there helping, they were starting to seem like bugs compared to Thanos's power. The fighting was endless, and Thanos was starting to win. Everyone there knew it.

Peter sits behind a rock on the strange planet to catch his breath and takes off his mask. Peter silently aches for Earth now, he just wants to be with his Aunt May or Mr. Stark, safe. But right now he can only dream of such a thing. Sucking in sharp breathes, the teenager felt the spider senses tingle the back of his neck as he looking over to see a pissed off Thanos charging at Tony Stark.

Almost in slow motion, Peter runs over to Tony without thinking. Standing right in between the two, the teen gets the crash of impact as Thanos cracks one of the metal suits spider legs, causing it to break off uselessly.

Tony and Peter are shot back against the rock as Thanos comes over to them, glaring down at the small boy, the metal spider leg clutches tightly in his hand. He picks Peter up like a rag doll by the neck as Tony is paralyzed in fear.

"Pathetic boy. I would pity you, but I fear there won't be much left to pity soon." He said, then abruptly piercing the boy's stomach with the spider leg. Thanos tosses the injured boy to the side as he walks away.

Tony comes back to his senses and a wave of shock and fear overcomes him as he stumbles out of the suit to go to Peter, who's now in a ball of pain on the floor, which is starting to have a pool of crimson underneath.

"Hey, Hey Peter look at me," Tony said softly, cupping the boys face gently, only getting a small nod and a weak groan. "Just don't fall asleep, I'm going to fix this, I'm going to fix this.."

Tony carefully picks up the boy in his arms, lifting the sluggish boy off the ground.

"SOMEBODY- HELP ME! HE'S- SPIDER-MANS-" He yelled, his voice cracking at the end from emotion, but it was no use, everyone was fighting for their lives, not hearing Tony's helpless cries.

"Please... I need-" Tony said quietly, before realizing the boy had grown limp in his arms.

"Pete?" He cautioned, looking at his hollow eyes. This isn't right, Tony thought to himself.

"Peter?" He asked again, no response. He pressed his ear to the boy's chest, to hear his heartbeat or feel him breathing. Nothing.

"No, no no- no no no...." Tony mumbled, crumbling to his knees as he cried pleas of guilt to the air.

So many things, Tony wanted to say but never did. Had Peter died thinking he wasn't important in Tony's eyes or wasn't even liked in Tony's eyes? Tony feels like he had taken the time Peter was alive for granted, and now, he just wants him back. He wants everything to be back to normal.

After what seemed like two minutes, but was actually fifteen, Tony leaned Peter against the rock and closed his eyelids with his fingertips.

Tony gets up back into his suit, a wave of rage engulfing him in flames as he stares at the villain.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Kill this monster."

"Yes, sir."

(I literally rewrote this five times lol. I'm sorry that was short;-; but I promise the next one will be extra long and awesome, I've been looking forward to it ngl ;))) This is also a HUGE reminder that I am taking requests!! So if you want an Irondad/Spiderson idea for a one in my style if writing, PLEASE comment them. )