ch.1

4 years later

Breanna's pov

"Mommy!" I heard Jennie shouted, shaking me in the bed.

Then I felt a weight plunk down on my stomach. Drawing my attention away from Jennie, I saw my baby boy.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Jaehyun yelled on top of me causing me to giggle.

"You promised us that we would go to Aunt Jessica's house" Jennie said pouting, followed with Just pleading brown eyes.

"OK! Let's get you guys dressed then." I told them, making them smile and run to their rooms.

They are the light of my life, I never knew I would be having twins until I actually gave birth. Me and Wooyoung both agreed on Jennie and Jaehyun if we ever had children. I know he probably didn't want children from me but I wanted them to have something from their father. I don't know why I was being so nice by giving them their appa's last name as well.

After finally dressing my kids, I went to my room and changed into a knee high white dress and black knee high boots, I let my brown curly hair down and put a little bit of makeup on.

I went back to my children who were now in the living room playing with their toys.

"What do you guys want for breakfast? My little mochis?" I asked

"Mochis?" Jaehyun thought out loud

"Bibimbao!" Jennie immediately answered

"Okay then." I laughed.

Jennie and Jaehyun are one, they hate being separated and always play with each other. Jennie has brown hair like mine, but she has her father's blue eyes. While Jaehyun had his dad's blonde-ish hair and also, his blue eyes. He did look like his father a lot and Jennie looked like me.

They act the same but look very different, of course that meant they were fraternal twins. The only thing that would let you know that they were related was the fact that they both had the same beautiful blue eyes, Jennie was more the nicer one and Jaehyun was more the stubborn one.

The day he kicked me out, Jessica and Seonghwa care about me like parents, since mine pass away from a car accident.

4 years have done a lot for me, I now work at my very own Korean restaurant which is now known to be one of the best. I got a beautiful house along with two beautiful children who were now stuffing their mouths with food, eager to go too Jessica's house to play with her son YanAn.

"Can we go now?" Jaehyun asked

"Okay come on"

~Skip to Jessica and Seonghwa 's house~

I knocked on the large wooden door, while the twins both smacked their hands on it and were yelling "OPEN THE DOOR!"

It only took a few minutes for the door to swing open to reveal, a very happy Seonghwa.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite twins....and their eomma!" Seonghwa yelled, I smacked his arm playfully and he let us in

Jennie and Jaehyun immediately ran towards YanAn, who was in his diaper and shirt playing with his toys cars. They were so cute and tiny. I found Jessica on the couch, watching TV and I back hugged her.

"Unnniiieeee!" She jumped and turned around, giving me a bone crashing hug

"Jess! I can't breathe!" I yelled and she let go, I dramatically put my hand on my chest. She shook her head and ran up to Jennie and Jaehyun pinching their cheeks.

I sat on the couch followed by Seonghwa and Jessica

"So how's life girl?" Jessica asked

"Same old, same old!" I said while shrugging my shoulders

"I know you still miss him Bree!" Seonghwa said out of nowhere

Wow Seonghwa, 4 years and you still bring him up.

"Who?"

Even though I knew very well who he was talking about, and he was right

I heard them sigh in unison, why must they know me so well?

"Fine, I do and it's been 4 years. Four freaking years but I still hate him and if he ever a finds out about the kids he'll take them away from me. Actually, I don't think he'll care about them, he said he doesn't wanted anything to do with me and that means the kids he was with me too, right?" I was just rambling and rambling about the bad things that could happen but Jessica shut me up.

"Be quiet Breanna! He never deserved you, and I don't know if he wants the kids, but don't let him break you okay?" She said

"Who's going to break eomma? I'll break them!" Jaehyun said, trying to flex his arm muscles

"No one's going to break eomma, but if they wanted to you'll protect me." And I kissed his nose

"Eomma, do we have a appa?" Jennie came and asked

"Ummmm......Of course, everyone has a dad."

"Where's our Appa?" Jaehyun asked, sitting on my lap.

I looked at Seonghwa and Jessica with a 'Help Me' look, but just just mouthed 'you're on your own'

"I-I.....I don't know"